Easy way to steal cable TV

This is a discussion on Easy way to steal cable TV within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Don't want to get in trouble if anyone goes to jail HEHE Disclaimer: ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************** This guide is for ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Iris is offline Guru
    Array

Easy way to steal cable TV

Don't want to get in trouble if anyone goes to jail HEHE

Disclaimer:
    ************************************************** ************************************************** **********************
    This guide is for Informational use only and in no way do I condone nor participate in stealing cable
    ************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

Now that that's out of the way, lets get to it. Stealing Cable TV.

I Have spoken with a lot of people and looked around and there seems to be some hard ways and easy ways of doing this. The easiest and most poor-friendly way to jack free cable is to go to the local hardware store or hobby store and pick up a magnet. ( preferably a bar magnet ) If you're like me and had cable but just couldnt afford the bill anymore you may already have a descrambler box ( the black box that the cable company gives you ) Turn the cable box upside down and just place the magnet directly on the cable box. Put the TV onto a station you don't get ( like Showtime or HBO, get it?? ), then move the magnet around on the box until you get a picture. Once you get a picture on that station turn the channel and Wallah free cable.

You can take the magnet off anytime you want so it doesnt look suspicious, but since its in ur house ... who cares

The one downside I hear is that if you leave the magnet on too long it will permanently damage the box, especially if its an old model...Oh well. Enjoy!

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    hum, i would try this, but my dish network box ran me 100 bucks, and i dont want to risk breaking it.
    the reason the box may sustain long term damage is if you magnet the hard disk inside the box. magnetizing the hard disk will ruin all the programing on it, rendering your box useless. however some dont have disks, like the really old models.

easy way to tell if you have a disk = can you record tv shows? if so, then yes you have a disk.

but even if you had a disk box, i am sure you could just be really careful and only magnet the receiver and other parts. if i get some lead i may try to isolate the drive and try this.
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

Iris is offline Guru
    Array
    ya dude my TV downstairs is rigged up like this and its fine so far, but if you find a safer way post it up =]

Sil3ntDeath is offline Newbie
    Array
    Good idea thx 4 posting this does any1 know if u can do it without owning any cable

ShakE7 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Lmao thanks!

skinnydude29 is offline Hacker
    Array
    o.o lol i needa try this XD

fabiosmith is offline Newbie
    Array
    hello,
    I have dish tv but i found problem in channal recording when other program is start. Tell me the easy way to record tv channel program?
    " What you feed your mind with will rule your life."

enli is offline Newbie
    Array
    Haha, sounds fantastic but little bit sceptic about how does this work exactly?

Fridsade is offline Newbie
    Array
    Sounds interesting, I will try this the next time my company cuts it off lol.

killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    haha you know i never really thought of this i might try it now for fun haha (not for prolonged time since you say there is some risk)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast