[Real-Life Hack] How to: Get Released from Jail for Good Behavior

This is a discussion on [Real-Life Hack] How to: Get Released from Jail for Good Behavior within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; WOAH! ANOTHER HOW-TO BY HALLOWSEND? What a shocker! I know that my guides are useful, and I hope you know ...

Hallowsend is offline I wear short shorts

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Real-Life Hack] How to: Get Released from Jail for Good Behavior

WOAH! ANOTHER HOW-TO BY HALLOWSEND? What a shocker! I know that my guides are useful, and I hope you know it too. Good luck!

Tip #1: How to Get Released from Jail on Good Behavior

What better way to get let out of jail then good behavior? Here I will show you some good ways to impress the ol' warden into letting you free, being the good, warm-hearted citizen who you were, whether you went out boozing and went wild, were framed, or followed my previous guide, I am here for you.

Step 1: Leave your suitcase at home. As we learned last time, its contents are very useful, but this is not the time nor the place.

What? That doesn't mean stand there like a sad slob! No, pack something more efficient that is sure to impresss the warden.

See? Much better, more lightweight, more efficient, and sure to stupify your crowds.

Step 2: Dress to impress. They say a man should always dress for the job he wants, but your dressed like a victim in jail. GO change your wardrobe!

Step 3: Make some friends around the jail and have a good time. Im sure they will be perfectly happy to be good to get released with you.
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/William/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/William/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/William/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG]

Step 4: Apologize to your friends for not being able to take them along with you.

Step 5: Mourn the death of your friends after your incredible escape.

(Glorius exit)

(Mourning deaths)
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/William/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/IMG]

(WATCH OUT FOR THE ZOMBIES!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/William/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/William/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Hallowsend; 04-03-2009 at 10:42 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hallowsend For This Useful Post:

Pan
    Pan is offline Former D3scene Olympian
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BOOM!!! And you escape... wouldn't that have been easier? I guess not
    for another amazing guide!

I'M BAAACKKK