Working, possibly illegal, pranks!

This is a discussion on Working, possibly illegal, pranks! within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; NOTE that most these pranks are all illegal, and you will get in big trouble if you're caught, so yes, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xHack is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Working, possibly illegal, pranks!

NOTE that most these pranks are all illegal, and you will get in big trouble if you're caught, so yes, blame it on me, tell the cops someone told you this over the internet! :]

PRANK 1
    All that is required for this viscious prank is a flat bladed screwdriver and a real mean streak. Unscrew the license plates from your victims car. Grab the front and the back plates. Technically, you cannot drive a car without plates, so the victims car is legally undriveable. They can get a temporary permit, but unless you return the plates (and you really should), they have to get new plates from the state which is a pain. You can always stash the plates someplace where the victim will easily locate them.

PRANK 2
    Years ago when I was a little infink, a babysitter told me that if I go into a pitch black room with a mirror, say a bathroom, and stare at the mirror and chant, "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary" an apparition of a psychotic axe murderer named Bloody Mary will emerge and come out of the mirror to kill me. The only way to send her back was to turn on the lights and leave the room quickly or I will become the next victim of Bloody Mary. So naturally I tried it and behold! Mary appeared before me! I was so scared there was no need to open the bathroom door, I ran through it! To this day, Mary continues to appear in mirrors. I dare you to try it. Go to a dark room such as a bathroom with no window, turn off the lights, stare into the mirror and chant her name. She will appear! But what really happens is that as you chant, "Bloody Mary", your eyes adjust to the darkness and the image you see in the mirror is your own reflection. Any bloody apparition that emerges is actually your mind playing tricks on you. Mary will never emerge to get you.
    First off, make up the story around Bloody Mary.
    Bloody Mary was a woman that lived during Colonial times, She used to look for kids at night, hack them up with an axe, then eat their bodies. She thought it would preserve her youth. They caught her and hanged her, but before she died, she managed to issued a curse that every child who stares into a darkened mirror and utters her name will release her spirit back into the world of the living.
    Next, you dare someone to go into a darkened room with a mirror and chant her name. They may be hesitant to do so, but you can assure them that as long as they turn in the lights, Mary is sent back to her grave.
    This is where it gets evil.
    When the person goes into the room and turns off the lights, flip off the circuit breaker that controls the lights for that room. When the person attempts to turn on the lights, the lights will never come on.
    Now if you are truly evil, hide someone else in the room. When the your victim starts chanting Bloody Mary, grab them.
    Some places to hide include the shower, under the sink, under a bed, in a closet, under some clothes anywhere you do not look suspicious.
    Truly evil people would also hold the door closed.

PRANK 3
    On the last day of my middle school a few years ago, a couple of 8th graders put shaving cream on the teacher's cars. Of course once the officers identified the case and witnesses, the 8th graders were caught and charged for about 5,000$. So this is a risk-taking prank.
    What you need to do is grab a shaving cream bottle, any brand works. At dismissal time, wait until everyone's gone home, spray the cream on the cars. What this does is that it rusts away the car paint.

PRANK 4
    Look for a copy of a real Police ticket. Examine the size, printings, and information it has on it. Jot it down. Then create a fake police ticket by faking the same exempts of the real police ticket. You might need orange construction paper, for it to look more realistic. Me and my friends did this 24/7 last summer, good times.

Blobbo is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, nice
    I am epix, hear me roar...

Jamie is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha,
    Shaving cream one is good.

Gonna try it ;D

ArArUrA is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know another one
    This is also kinda illegal so watch that you wont get busted^^

You need an car. Buy one of thoose "BlueLights" that civilised police have when they are driving around with civilised cars. For example follow a moped and throw up your "BlueLight" on your car and follow them so they think they will get tickets^^

And thanks for your pranks!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArArUrA View Post
    I know another one
    This is also kinda illegal so watch that you wont get busted^^

You need an car. Buy one of thoose "BlueLights" that civilised police have when they are driving around with civilised cars. For example follow a moped and throw up your "BlueLight" on your car and follow them so they think they will get tickets^^

And thanks for your pranks!
    LOL! We did that on saturday night in my brothers car.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    LOL! We did that on saturday night in my brothers car.
    Really? where are u from?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im from Aussie.
    We got pulled up by real coppers though..
    Got a $4000 fine

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang, that ain't to funny, what did ur friends say?

Kloster is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i lold

GRVeee2 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the ticket idea, i really am going to try that. This reminds me of this time my friends and I went to the top of this hill (every teen in my town goes there to f**k) with a big spot light, we'd pull up next to cars with fogged up windows and shine the spot light and yell, "GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!" watch the kids stumble out with their hands up and pants off. then we'd drive off laughing good times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast