Running fast 4realz
So i saw there are lots of tuts on here on how to be faster or have good endurance, and either they weren't serious like "holding your breath" which obviously isn't good for you, or they just are not logical like adding weights to your legs.
Here are some tips on how to get fast and increase your endurance. you don't have to pick just one they go hand in hand.
- STRETCH! not only does it prevent you from pulling something or hurting yourself some other way but it increases your stride. thus making you faster. and you use less energy. increasing your endurance
- Run a long distance: jog a mile first. (use common sense don't try to run it in 6 mins your first time) but slowly increase the distance and the amount of time you have to run it.
- then do your sprints: run 100m dash as fast as you can. try and equal the time you did that in or get better. run about 4 or 5 100m dashes or 12 55m dashes.
- then your done for the day. start over tomorrow
Lets say that was on a Monday.
- Tuesday you would do the same thing but lift weights (upper body)
- Wednesday would just be running
- thursday do lower body
- Friday just running.
- take weekend off. let your muscles recoup you can switch the 2 day break to whichever days you want just keep the pattern the same
thus concludes my tut. any questions on what weight lifting you should do just ask.. or any other questions for that matter..