Telepathy

This is a discussion on Telepathy within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Originally Posted by shockwave88 Ok ass... keep ur comments to ur self if u dont believe in god then good ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shockwave88 View Post
    Ok ass... keep ur comments to ur self if u dont believe in god then good for u but other wise STFU--KASKAME
    I love you <3..... I didn't said anything about the god LOL... just think its a waste but I said it was good argument for believers soo you the one who should STFU

Maybe it is true who knows? But I dont believe because it's something that as started to be believed because someone said that and other people liked the idea (and you never saw such god ^^*)etc... is same as santa claus... do you believe in santa claus? If yes OK! You are a kiddy....Santa Claus came from Coca-Cola (to make more sells) btw to people who doesn't know that

*My teory is about our mind and so on...you will see in some years what im talking about When we evolve more...after we have mastered the fast travelling and Time Machine (Teorically its possible )... We will get bored with this and so that we create something more for us to have better funcionality form our brain...as you know the most intelegent human (Einstein) only used 2% of his brain...so imagine if we use total brain what could happen...Btw you know that everything you do realeases a wave of energy? :O
    When we think we realease a Wave (even if it is very very small) ..
    Now Imagine if we could produce great Brain Waves that could do other things...
    My noob teory can be wrong but atleast its better than your noob god! (sorry for this but is just for that guy who said me to STFU) I got proofs (even if them are hard to explain) you don't have any type of proofs!

With Love...
    Kaskame

Woot

Tsaebad is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Somewhere in between the real world, dream world, and my digital reality.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    My noob teory can be wrong but atleast its better than your noob god! (sorry for this but is just for that guy who said me to STFU) I got proofs (even if them are hard to explain) you don't have any type of proofs!

With Love...
    Kaskame
    Anyone who gets nasty defending a God is defeating the purpose of believing in one anyways...Kaskame, you are a good man for taking that well! Your noob 'teory' isn't quite noobishness to me. In theory, anything is possible, and yes, every activity has a measurable magnetic field of energy emitting from your brain. God is more than any man can fathom, and your books and stories are simply a means to control the population. Look into your deepest human emotion, and then expand your mind into the limitless possibility of the infinite. Grasp eternity.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsaebad For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsaebad View Post
    Anyone who gets nasty defending a God is defeating the purpose of believing in one anyways...Kaskame, you are a good man for taking that well! Your noob 'teory' isn't quite noobishness to me. In theory, anything is possible, and yes, every activity has a measurable magnetic field of energy emitting from your brain. God is more than any man can fathom, and your books and stories are simply a means to control the population. Look into your deepest human emotion, and then expand your mind into the limitless possibility of the infinite. Grasp eternity.
    Yes!!

At green... well thanks
    Woot

TeRRoR.KhAoZ is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh my god View Post
    " Telepathy is a gift from God, he knows we can use it, but we don't." - A Telepathic Medium
    Damn! Gift from GOD?

Doesn't that just involve one's brain. There are people who believe in transmitting positive energy in the form of subliminal messages. Something like Telepathy, if I'm not wrong.

I've seen my friends trying this out, not just with colors. Who wants to know about colors!

bartje01 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep this is true and it works in all things like...

If you are singing a song in your mind..you will notice that sunddenly that a person who knows that song will start to sing it loud I made experieces with that and worked a lot! And noticed that when im with my class mates in the classroom ^^

Just remember this!

And if you think always positive good things will always happen!
    Read "The Secret" ... its a book the best book I ever readed XD... Anyway I think this hole think of the power we can manage is really true There are som rumors about people etc but we don't know!

In my opinion I think that people are only lazy to do some sort of things and are very selfish and if all people oraganise them selfs...wars would end too...I think people are just very negative about all things that happen around the world :O

Just discuss I liked this topic Thanks for opening it hehe xD

EDIT: one more thing... that thing of not thinking its impossible because youre always thinking...we got around 10k or 100k (dont remember number but its huge) thinkings every day! We think to give a kiss, we think to sit, we think to walk and we even think that we need to stop thinking soo, you can never stop thinking

EDIT2: I suddenly remember from a def. guy from my other school that could make birds after him like if he was their mother u see? It was rly weird :S Me and my friends were watching that saying "WTF" and "Is that possible" because when we aproach near a bird they run away but with that def. guy they were after him ... rly rly strange :/
    Waaah. Lol indeed.
    Always when I have a song in my head, a friend of my will singing it.
    Well. Not always, but many times
    But I don't really believe this you know.
    it is just like magic xD

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bartje01 View Post
    Waaah. Lol indeed.
    Always when I have a song in my head, a friend of my will singing it.
    Well. Not always, but many times
    But I don't really believe this you know.
    it is just like magic xD
    lol ^^

It's kinda weird to explain... but its the reality as you can see ^^
    Like the razathru mention about the positive energy ... it makes you feel better....

And tbh.. im thinking im turning to spiritual guy every day that pass's O_O XD.... I've been reading and reading about things and more things that have come to my mind ... etc xD
    Woot

bartje01 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep this is true and it works in all things like...

If you are singing a song in your mind..you will notice that sunddenly that a person who knows that song will start to sing it loud I made experieces with that and worked a lot! And noticed that when im with my class mates in the classroom ^^

Just remember this!

And if you think always positive good things will always happen!
    Read "The Secret" ... its a book the best book I ever readed XD... Anyway I think this hole think of the power we can manage is really true There are som rumors about people etc but we don't know!

In my opinion I think that people are only lazy to do some sort of things and are very selfish and if all people oraganise them selfs...wars would end too...I think people are just very negative about all things that happen around the world :O

Just discuss I liked this topic Thanks for opening it hehe xD

EDIT: one more thing... that thing of not thinking its impossible because youre always thinking...we got around 10k or 100k (dont remember number but its huge) thinkings every day! We think to give a kiss, we think to sit, we think to walk and we even think that we need to stop thinking soo, you can never stop thinking

EDIT2: I suddenly remember from a def. guy from my other school that could make birds after him like if he was their mother u see? It was rly weird :S Me and my friends were watching that saying "WTF" and "Is that possible" because when we aproach near a bird they run away but with that def. guy they were after him ... rly rly strange :/
    lol ^^

It's kinda weird to explain... but its the reality as you can see ^^
    Like the razathru mention about the positive energy ... it makes you feel better....

And tbh.. im thinking im turning to spiritual guy every day that pass's O_O XD.... I've been reading and reading about things and more things that have come to my mind ... etc xD
    Then how long do i have to train for this to can do it?

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TeRRoR.KhAoZ View Post
    Lol
    ^

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bartje01 View Post
    Then how long do i have to train for this to can do it?
    None ^^
    You already had a experience...it's confusing I know lol....
    To be true I dont know how this happens (maybe in the future ma going to study this )... this is like randomly but im sure there is a explanation for that ^^....

You alerady had an experience to this..so just let the life go and you will see for yourself that it will happen over and over again.... and there are other things too...like the colors example.... try to do with a friend some experiences... like saying YES or NO by mind or anything like...both have to have in mind that this work ofc (positive energy)... if you gonna do this with a guy who doesn't give a shit to this (negative energy) it wont happen ofc..

^^Than there is other things you could try to do ... which is having lucid dreams Google it... ^^ (I started to try having some of this and well.. got one!!!)
    www.dreamviews.com (if not wrong..)
    Lucid Dream = LD = A dream which you are inside him and you control it and do whatever you want in it from flying to firing fireballs etc...the problem is that 99.9% of people only have 0-5 minutes of this type of dream than you wake up because of soo much excitment you have ^^
    Woot

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast