Telepathy

This is a discussion on Telepathy within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Telepathy_________ Difficulty: 4/10 ( Easy ) Requierments: Focus, 2 people Practice: You will transfer color through the mind. Intro-------------------------------------------------------------------------- It ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Oh my god is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Telepathy

Telepathy_________
    Difficulty: 4/10 ( Easy )
    Requierments: Focus, 2 people
    Practice: You will transfer color through the mind.

Intro--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is said that Albert Einstein, the smartest man to walk the earth, used only 2% of his brain power. Humans have been known to posses super intelligence and powers. Some examples of these are : clairvoyance( visions ) - Telekenises(Moving objects with brain waves ) and Telepathy ( Brain waves containing information ). We will practice Telepathy.
    __________________________________________________ ______

A Test__ Everytime you read a word, you think of its color(red,blue,yellow,etc), read these words but think about the color it is shaded in, not the color it is.
    Red Blue Green Black

This is a simple exersize for your brain. moving on to the steps.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Person 1 - think of a color then an example of it, (yellow,sun-red,rose-black,ash).
    2.Now have Person 2 just clear your mind.
    *( Person 2 has to have nothing on their mind, Person 1 focuses on a color and object.)
    3.If all worked well, then you have succsesfly completed telepathy, if not, someone didnt focus.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun and remember to practice. Try meditating to clear the mind.

-Oh my god ( The reason I chose blue is because it is a clear, relaxing color.)
    Don't eat me Jolinar :<

Roflcopter3399 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmfao

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep this is true and it works in all things like...

If you are singing a song in your mind..you will notice that sunddenly that a person who knows that song will start to sing it loud I made experieces with that and worked a lot! And noticed that when im with my class mates in the classroom ^^

Just remember this!

And if you think always positive good things will always happen!
    Read "The Secret" ... its a book the best book I ever readed XD... Anyway I think this hole think of the power we can manage is really true There are som rumors about people etc but we don't know!

In my opinion I think that people are only lazy to do some sort of things and are very selfish and if all people oraganise them selfs...wars would end too...I think people are just very negative about all things that happen around the world :O

Just discuss I liked this topic Thanks for opening it hehe xD

EDIT: one more thing... that thing of not thinking its impossible because youre always thinking...we got around 10k or 100k (dont remember number but its huge) thinkings every day! We think to give a kiss, we think to sit, we think to walk and we even think that we need to stop thinking soo, you can never stop thinking

EDIT2: I suddenly remember from a def. guy from my other school that could make birds after him like if he was their mother u see? It was rly weird :S Me and my friends were watching that saying "WTF" and "Is that possible" because when we aproach near a bird they run away but with that def. guy they were after him ... rly rly strange :/
    Last edited by Kaskame; 10-26-2009 at 09:53 PM.
    Woot

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaskame For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Psychokinesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Psychonesis/Telekenesis

List of psychic abilities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Example of Telekenises =

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do automatic writing all the time. I never think, but always write and I end up getting straight A*'s.

Also you can practice being able to hold your orgasm for as long as you wish with meditation.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I do automatic writing all the time. I never think, but always write and I end up getting straight A*'s.

Also you can practice being able to hold your orgasm for as long as you wish with meditation.
    OMG this guy >.<
    People dont want to discuss?

i wanted to do it ! T___T
    Woot

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    Yep this is true and it works in all things like...

If you are singing a song in your mind..you will notice that sunddenly that a person who knows that song will start to sing it loud I made experieces with that and worked a lot! And noticed that when im with my class mates in the classroom ^^

Just remember this!

And if you think always positive good things will always happen!
    Read "The Secret" ... its a book the best book I ever readed XD... Anyway I think this hole think of the power we can manage is really true There are som rumors about people etc but we don't know!

In my opinion I think that people are only lazy to do some sort of things and are very selfish and if all people oraganise them selfs...wars would end too...I think people are just very negative about all things that happen around the world :O

Just discuss I liked this topic Thanks for opening it hehe xD

EDIT: one more thing... that thing of not thinking its impossible because youre always thinking...we got around 10k or 100k (dont remember number but its huge) thinkings every day! We think to give a kiss, we think to sit, we think to walk and we even think that we need to stop thinking soo, you can never stop thinking

EDIT2: I suddenly remember from a def. guy from my other school that could make birds after him like if he was their mother u see? It was rly weird :S Me and my friends were watching that saying "WTF" and "Is that possible" because when we aproach near a bird they run away but with that def. guy they were after him ... rly rly strange :/

Oh man, I have shared soo much experiences of this. I had done the practice with my friend and I had guessed 32 colors right in a streak, until my mother called me for dinner that was with pizza until I thought of cheese(yellow).

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh my god View Post
    Oh man, I have shared soo much experiences of this. I had done the practice with my friend and I had guessed 32 colors right in a streak, until my mother called me for dinner that was with pizza until I thought of cheese(yellow).
    Nice ^^ Gratz hehe..

And your friend guessed that it was yellow? :O

But try thinking of a known song when you get around 3-5 people on a room and you will notice that other people will start to sing it
    Woot

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    " Telepathy is a gift from God, he knows we can use it, but we don't." - A Telepathic Medium

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh my god View Post
    " Telepathy is a gift from God, he knows we can use it, but we don't." - A Telepathic Medium
    LOL shity talk I dont believe in god >.<
    Anyway nice argument for the believers ^~^
    Woot

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast