Astro Projection

This is a discussion on Astro Projection within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Astro Projection ------------------------------------------------ Difficulty : 8 ( Very Hard ) Practice : Meditation / Clearing of the Mind Introduction______________________________________ _____ ...

Oh my god is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Astro Projection

Astro Projection
    ------------------------------------------------
    Difficulty : 8 ( Very Hard )
    Practice : Meditation / Clearing of the Mind

Introduction______________________________________ _____
    Astro Projection is an "out of this world experience" literally. The only bad part of this is that it requires a lot of practice. You can switch to the real world, or the spirit world anytime. Follow what I say for succses.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practice: Clearing the Mind_________________________
    From now on, I am your guru and you are my student. First I want you to clear all of your thoughts. Nothing shall be heard. Now close your eyes and wait until youve mastered clearing your mind. This requires no noise or sight of any kind.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practice: Meditating-------------------------------------------------
    Go to your happy place. Stay there for atleast an hour a day. This can clear stress and make you happier and that causes love to appear, when love appears I hope you know the rest. Spend time in your happy place. Block all senses out of your nerves.

Astro Projection_____________________________________
    Lie down on a comfortable surface, recommended when your tired to try astro projection. Clear your mind. As soon as you feel comfortable, close your eyes. Imagine yourself floating up from the soft surface. Fly now in your spiritual form but do not physically move your body. When you are ready to go back, open your eyes and go back to reality.

If this is what we can do with just 2 % of our brain, we could make worlds if we put our minds to it!

-Oh my god ( The Guru )
    [Orange - the color of love ]

Don't eat me Jolinar :<

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh my God
    when love appears I hope you know the rest
    When you are ready to go back, open your eyes and go back to reality
    That shit make me laugh a lot haha ^^
    Woot

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    That shit make me laugh a lot haha ^^

The basic meaning of it is to just open your eyes.

Tsaebad is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Somewhere in between the real world, dream world, and my digital reality.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have heard of this before, and I have practiced these same techniques with success. What I get from this 'astro-projection' is a feeling that if I am trying to do it, it is not real. It is those times when you wake up with that feeling of rolling off the couch or bed that make me wonder where I was and what I was doing with my spirit.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsaebad View Post
    I have heard of this before, and I have practiced these same techniques with success. What I get from this 'astro-projection' is a feeling that if I am trying to do it, it is not real. It is those times when you wake up with that feeling of rolling off the couch or bed that make me wonder where I was and what I was doing with my spirit.

Thats how you are "supposed" to feel, but it is real.

Alexboz is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh my god View Post
    Astro Projection
    ------------------------------------------------
    Difficulty : 8 ( Very Hard )
    Practice : Meditation / Clearing of the Mind

Introduction______________________________________ _____
    Astro Projection is an "out of this world experience" literally. The only bad part of this is that it requires a lot of practice. You can switch to the real world, or the spirit world anytime. Follow what I say for succses.

Practice: Clearing the Mind_________________________
    From now on, I am your guru and you are my student. First I want you to clear all of your thoughts. Nothing shall be heard. Now close your eyes and wait until youve mastered clearing your mind. This requires no noise or sight of any kind.

Practice: Meditating-------------------------------------------------
    Go to your happy place. Stay there for atleast an hour a day. This can clear stress and make you happier and that causes love to appear, when love appears I hope you know the rest. Spend time in your happy place. Block all senses out of your nerves.

Astro Projection_____________________________________
    Lie down on a comfortable surface, recommended when your tired to try astro projection. Clear your mind. As soon as you feel comfortable, close your eyes. Imagine yourself floating up from the soft surface. Fly now in your spiritual form but do not physically move your body. When you are ready to go back, open your eyes and go back to reality.

If this is what we can do with just 2 % of our brain, we could make worlds if we put our minds to it!

-Oh my god ( The Guru )
    [Orange - the color of love ]
    First of all, it's not "astro", it's "astral".

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexboz View Post
    First of all, it's not "astro", it's "astral".

And second of all grasshopper?

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found LSD and Magic Mushrooms contribute greatly to the clarity and overall power of Astral Projection. Both of these drugs have been proven to tune out distractions and put you in direct touch with reality, much like Astral Projection.
    Likewise, once you consider yourself proficient in this art, the technique to teleportation becomes glaringly obvious. I have never quite been able to master time travel though; would you mind making a tutorial for that, Oh_my_god-sensei?
    Last edited by gevorgkhc; 12-25-2009 at 11:42 AM.