Knock yourself out. With no damage to yourself!

This is a discussion on Knock yourself out. With no damage to yourself! within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Ok the definitive guide to knocking yourself out. (you do it coz your bored or you want to have fun ...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    RogueNinja is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok the definitive guide to knocking yourself out. (you do it coz your bored or you want to have fun or you want to trick someone into thinking your sick/injured.)

first, find a partner and a soft patch of grass or a mattress or something. Soft landing not needed if you have a partner
    okay here we go:

1. Crouch down on te floor infront of your soft landing. Position yourself so you aren't going to hit yor head or land awkwardly. If you have a partner simply have them stand behind you ready to catch you.

2. Breathe deeply in and out for 30 (yes 30 not 3 it was a typo) seconds. Deep breathes.

3. You should start to feel slighty dizzy. At this point stand up rapidly as fast as you can ( without falling over)

4. Stick your thumb in your mouth (and if this fails also block your nose) and blow as hard as you can on your thumb without letting any air escape. at this point make sure your friend is ready. It becomes like trust.

5. Pass out. Most of the time you fall backwards t which point a soft landing is handy or a friend to catch you.

Results:

if you did not pass but got a headache you didn't do the breathing properly. Wait for the headache to subside efore retrying.

If you didnt pass out and got no headache, you didn't breathe enough.

If you pass out and get a headache; don't worry that's what normally happens

passing out and seeing lights: you breathed too much lol. Try 20 seconds if that happens

any other problems send me a PM an I'll try to figure out what u did wrong

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RogueNinja For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And those f you who say this is dangerous are fuckwits. I don't mean to offend but if you think your facts are right check again. You only die from oxy deprivation after 4 MINUTES!!! After 4 minutes brain damage is a ossinility. Before then and it is HARMLESS. any doctor / nurse / paramed / health teacher ffs!!! Will tell you so. Yes you get a headache 9/10 times but the severity if the headache differs from a full blown migraine to a tiny throb in the cerebral area.( back f your head. Hardly noticeable.) I myself only get a tiny headache that a drink of water fixes. It alldepebds on how yor body an your brain reacts to deprivation. And how much oxygen in your bloodstream. Higher O content then the less the headache. If you follow te detailed tutorials then you should be fine. It's worth trying at least once. If youdont like this method I Spode I could tell you how to do the sleeper grip/hold. KO's by cutting off the blood to the brain. Similar to this but IRS proven to give no lastig damage. That's why bodyguards and the SS etc around the world are using it.

Idle is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks to you,I have a headache

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well he did say in it if it worked or not you would probaly get a headache

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueNinja View Post
    And those f you who say this is dangerous are fuckwits. I don't mean to offend but if you think your facts are right check again. You only die from oxy deprivation after 4 MINUTES!!! After 4 minutes brain damage is a ossinility. Before then and it is HARMLESS. any doctor / nurse / paramed / health teacher ffs!!! Will tell you so. Yes you get a headache 9/10 times but the severity if the headache differs from a full blown migraine to a tiny throb in the cerebral area.( back f your head. Hardly noticeable.) I myself only get a tiny headache that a drink of water fixes. It alldepebds on how yor body an your brain reacts to deprivation. And how much oxygen in your bloodstream. Higher O content then the less the headache. If you follow te detailed tutorials then you should be fine. It's worth trying at least once. If youdont like this method I Spode I could tell you how to do the sleeper grip/hold. KO's by cutting off the blood to the brain. Similar to this but IRS proven to give no lastig damage. That's why bodyguards and the SS etc around the world are using it.
    its never recommended to lose consciousness. you should only attempt to have yourself go unconscious with someone else in the room with you and you should never try this if you have sustained a concussion in the last month, or sustained more then 4 in your lifetime. belive it or not, kids die in their sleep quite frequently, most of them are kids that have gotten a concussion or been knocked unconscious and then they have fallen alseep.

however...if your a perfectly healthy, wow addict like me, you can try this when ever you want and it wont hurt you to much :p
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 35yeros For This Useful Post:

SyeD_SuNnY is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL I will try today but ty

peptobizm0 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is dangerously addicting

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok well it may be dangerous if you get addicted to itit... And 35yeroes is right with the concussions. If you have been concussed recently DO NOT attempt this if you hve been concussed sometime that month. You can seriously hurt yourself mentally and possibly physically as well. Guarenteed mentally if you've been concussed within 24 hrs. Besides if a person has been concussed they are supposed to be monitered for at least 24 hrs.

Ok so try it if you have not had any major health issues in the paast month ok. That includes things like surgery broken bones, concussions etc. And I strongly recommend not doing this if you had a nosebleed today. If you did and you try this it will start torrenting out like a stream. Amusing to watch, ends in about 3 seconds but you lose a hefty amount of blood so DONT do it.

Do this if your perfectly healthy

ozot is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha )
    ouch my head ... ))

Mononoke is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned