Knock yourself out. With no damage to yourself!

This is a discussion on Knock yourself out. With no damage to yourself! within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; hmm yeah i got headache after it, too :/ sucks +Thanks....

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Vearb is offline God

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm yeah i got headache after it, too :/ sucks +Thanks.

If you have any queries Email me! vearb [at] d3scene [dot] com

Xoyse is offline 不关心明天
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet that you didn't even did it but just posted a comment for your post count >.>

Roden is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tryed to get my cousin to do it, but no go. I will try it though! Sounds weird though, lol.

RogueNinja is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I wish people would read all of the comments before posting, as I have just done. Now several points: whoever said brain cell danger occurs after 3 seconds; that's if u cut off ALL blood. As in none going through. Second, I believe I commented that you damage brain cells after 4 minutes of OXYGEN deprivation. Not blood. Blood blockage to your head is a lot more serious and is extremly unrecommended. Now for people who do this correctly, the only lasting harm is the headache... No brain damage unless you forgot to breath when KO'd. Truth be told, it's up to you if you want to do this or not. You can worry about brain damage but guess what? Most of you will probably die of cancer or an accident before any brain aneurisms can kill you. Live life with less care. I'm not saying go and be a dumb sh*t and jump off cliffs into water (coz that's something that truly is dangerous) but stop worrying much! Everyone nowadays is so preoccupied trying to be safe and protect themselves, they aren't having any time to have FUN! Society has degraded unbelievably. As a whole, nobody ever does anything against the grain... Stop conforming you SOB's!!! Now this may be a little random but someone has to say it;

Try turning off your computers and your xbox and ps3 and whatever else you got going. Instead, go outside. Look up. Find the now hardly visible stars in this sad world. Go and say hi to the meighbours. Get to know them. Stop botching about everything. Just learn to deal with it. What I'm trying to say is everyone who is rather negative (like 80% of the people commenting on this post), get out some more. Ride a bike. Go swimming. Socialize FACE TO FACE not through a bloody screen. If everyone just went out a bit more in this tech age, everyone would be a lot happier.

Finally: want to be happy? go outside and play a game or sport. Go to bed a few hrs earler. Stop spending so much time watching screens. And this all came about (this little rant of mine) because I felt that people were not taking the time to listen to each other, read what others have to say. Instead they think they must be right because thy went and looked at wikipedia. Only problem with that is wikipedia is 99% incorrect because it was written by idiots trying to be cool.

In closing: "unworry" is really what I'm saying. Stop freaking about what will happen in the future. Choices we make every second of every minute of every hour of every day we change the future. So don't try and predict the future. Live in the here and now, or you won't lie at all. I hope you "ultra busy people" out there actually take the time to read this. An don't go botching to me about it. Instead do what or mentioned and go outside you lazy bastards. Get off your arse (by this stage I'm hoping u already had). Do something more worthwhile of your time an stop wasting everyone elses.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
    And rememer: don't bitch to me about it
    oh and btw: unworry. If you want to worry about brain damage, do this! In 20 yrs time you me ad everyone else followig this will know who was right and wrong. If you don't want to worry, you wouldve done it already. So how about it? Fun, or worry. That's really all there is to it. Consequences come later. Every action youtake has a consequence. Some are bad, but most are good. Are you up to the challenge?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogueNinja For This Useful Post:

Vearb is offline God

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySpeed View Post
    I bet that you didn't even did it but just posted a comment for your post count >.>
    OMG JUST QUIT IT!!! >.< :$ it has nonsense what ur writing cuz ur false. PeonCanFly said that im a posting machine.. and thats false. I'm actually active. So Dont give a Fuck, OK? -.-
    if you want i'll give you a photo of doing it >.<

If you have any queries Email me! vearb [at] d3scene [dot] com

RogueNinja is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aero100 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha, roflmao

geezer105 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does every one get headaches? Im fine I just get pins and needles. Did it when I was drunk last night at a party with loads of people x10 better!!!!

BlackAlek is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random lol xD

aztigin is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did someone already post a video? or can someone do it?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast