Knock yourself out. With no damage to yourself!

This is a discussion on Knock yourself out. With no damage to yourself! within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Originally Posted by RogueNinja Ok I wish people would read all of the comments before posting... ok you have a ...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    snocher is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueNinja View Post
    Ok I wish people would read all of the comments before posting...
    ok you have a good point about going outside and blah blah. not bragging but im probably the most physically fit person here. i spend plenty of time in the real world. that's besides the point, i think its uncanny to tell people its super fun, cool and its worth trying to knock yourself out. there is a reason your black out, and the reasons not good. Im all for living in the moment, but you have to think smart while living in the moment your your going to end up getting seriously messed up. i could keep going but im keeping my post short so people will read it. (maybe they will read mine and then read yours.. i sure hope so you had lots of good points)

Smoogel is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snocher View Post
    ok you have a good point about going outside and blah blah. not bragging but im probably the most physically fit person here. i spend plenty of time in the real world. that's besides the point, i think its uncanny to tell people its super fun, cool and its worth trying to knock yourself out. there is a reason your black out, and the reasons not good. Im all for living in the moment, but you have to think smart while living in the moment your your going to end up getting seriously messed up. i could keep going but im keeping my post short so people will read it. (maybe they will read mine and then read yours.. i sure hope so you had lots of good points)
    Never think your the best at anything^^
    I bet there are actualy people fitter than you browsing this forum. (no offence)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvisorY View Post
    OMG JUST QUIT IT!!! >.< :$ it has nonsense what ur writing cuz ur false. PeonCanFly said that im a posting machine.. and thats false. I'm actually active. So Dont give a Fuck, OK? -.-
    if you want i'll give you a photo of doing it >.<
    dont worry man DeadlySpeed assumes everyone is out to get more post count. dont think he realizes we really dont care about post count.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 114 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Smoogel View Post
    Never think your the best at anything^^
    I bet there are actualy people fitter than you browsing this forum. (no offence)
    haha ok thats possible but i seriously doubt that. i have been working my ass of every day ever since football ended last fall. i bet only like 20% of the people on this forum play sports actively. I wake up 6 a.m. make a protein shake and drink it. jog 4 miles to my high school gym and work out for about an hour sometimes long some times shorter. After that i jog home and finish my shake. anyone more active than that?

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha ok thats possible but i seriously doubt that. i have been working my ass of every day ever since football ended last fall. i bet only like 20% of the people on this forum play sports actively. I wake up 6 a.m. make a protein shake and drink it. jog 4 miles to my high school gym and work out for about an hour sometimes long some times shorter. After that i jog home and finish my shake. anyone more active than that?
    Sorry for offtopic,
    Ok, I wake up at 6 and get out of my bed at 6:45. Then I gotta hurry to my schoolbus because I'm late. In school, trying to get as much of the homework as possible before the first lesson starts because of QQ'ing teachers. -> Sleeping at school until it end. Now get back home to my pc/eating or alc tour with firends
    But still I'm not fat! (No lie, maybe caused by eating to less)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel999 View Post
    Sorry for offtopic,
    Ok, I wake up at 6 and get out of my bed at 6:45. Then I gotta hurry to my schoolbus because I'm late. In school, trying to get as much of the homework as possible before the first lesson starts because of QQ'ing teachers. -> Sleeping at school until it end. Now get back home to my pc/eating or alc tour with firends
    But still I'm not fat! (No lie, maybe caused by eating to less)
    haha man your so pro , i have friends like you. naturally have a high metabolism. i used to be fat.. i had to work at mine. but now i can eat a house and it feels like it goes straight to my muscles.. (sorry for off-topic, forum police :/)

geezer105 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha man your so pro , i have friends like you. naturally have a high metabolism. i used to be fat.. i had to work at mine. but now i can eat a house and it feels like it goes straight to my muscles.. (sorry for off-topic, forum police :/)
    Lol I skate every day so I'm not fat then walk from my house to skatepark and back every day which is 2 miles each way so 4 miles a day. This is after school and weekend.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer105 View Post
    Lol I skate every day so I'm not fat then walk from my house to skatepark and back every day which is 2 miles each way so 4 miles a day. This is after school and weekend.
    nice but how bout the rest of the comments have to be about knocking yourself out. (everyone is getting off-topic)

leet90 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha lol!

Nice one.
    Don't know if I'm going to do it though.

RogueNinja is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can ko yourself skateboarding. And if you wanna lose weight/build body muscle mass then you shouldn't just be having a protein shake for breakfast. You need high carb meals at least 4 if your serious about bodybuilding. Secondly, there is a difference between being fit, outgoing and physically strong. Outgoing would be Someone like geezer, where they do exercise but more so for fun then for an objective. And fitness is how quickly your body recuperates after intensive work. If you want to improve fitness levels and lose weight then cardiovascular exercises. That's running, jogging, cycling , stairs, workouts that get your heart working hard. Building muscles and toning them you want a different sort. Personally I use crunches, chinups benchpress for musclebuilding/toningand I use a medicine ball for cardio.

Now enough of that. The basis of this original pot was if you were bored and wanted to try something new. And when I went on my little spiel, I was kinda PO at every1 ( the world in general, not d3scene(ers?) so yeah... Fat people are annoying coz they take up entire rows on a bus and then fill the damn aisle so you can't get passed. And annoying squeekers on xboxlive of course. That pitch is also enough to KO you, without killing cells(if you wanna wate time reading every post... Ehehe hipocrit(hypocrit?) sox bit tired anyways...
    Yeah... Ko yourself by skateboarding, not muting squeekers dying online matches and by the method several pages ago. Point is this: live life, it's a gift that can be robbed in just a moment. R.I.P. And stay dead, no zombies plz. The games are bad enough.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Oops, another long post. Sry. KO yourself by squeekers is not such a good idea... The headset digs in... Mind you I wasn't KO'd just bashing my head on the table. Mic got on way...

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..I never said all I eat is a shake I usually have some peanutbutter sandwitches with my shake. And shakes are very good for breakfast and if your healthy u eat 5 meals a day, your normal 3 big meals with 2 small meals inbetween. Also I have my own athletic trainer that I visit 2 dAys a week. We do a workout and talk about my health and all that good stuff.

And besides my workouts me and my friends often get together and play games like football, ultamite frisbe, and free skating

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast