Plastic frag grenade!!! Caution EXTREMELY dangerous

This is a discussion on Plastic frag grenade!!! Caution EXTREMELY dangerous within the Real Life Hacks board part of the Entertainment category; Before you may have noticed my KO urself post. Now I found out how to make a frag grenade using ...

RogueNinja is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plastic frag grenade!!! Caution EXTREMELY dangerous

Before you may have noticed my KO urself post. Now I found out how to make a frag grenade using just 2 items. One of these is very easy to get, the other will cost you weekly but you get all of your meals you could possibly need for an entire week. Before I start I would just like to say I am Australian, west aus to be precise so this method may not be possible if u live somewhere else... Anyhow

Ingredients: a plastic bottle with a lid and a seal still on it. ( softdrink containers work best)
    and the most important bit: liquid nitrogen or dry ice. This is rather expensvr to buy due to the conditions it must be kept under however if you are currently using lite and easy ( sone diet/food mailing service type thingo) you will know that they package dry ice to keep the food cold. Dry ice takes longer for a reaction but it still works. The smaller the bottle the better for dry ice.

Method: go outside with some boiling water, your dry ice and your plastic bottles. Then simply pour some dry ice/nitrogen into the bottle screw the lid on and throw it quick! Speed is crucial if your using liquid. Once the lid is on you have 3 seconds for a 4litre bottle (normally contains juice) DO NOT use a smaller bottle with liquid. If your using the ice then it may take some time. If it takes longer then a minute, approach carefully (assuming your smart enough to have thrown the bottle already) and gently pour te boiling water on the bottle to melt the ice quicker. Once you do this step back quickly. As I have said multiple times it is dangerous.

The end result: bit of Science. The nitrogen liquid/ice is as you know more condensed then it's gaseous form. As such when it attempts to go into it's gas form (because it is no longer cool enough) the bottle doesn't le it. Guess what? The bottle freezes meaning it cannot expand Even when more and more gas is being produced. End result: the bottle explodes and plastics shards go everywhere and a puff of white smoke (quickly disappears useless for a smoke grenade) if you time it right or if you throw it bloody high, then it blows midair resulting in a far more satisfying explosion and a cool puff of white smoke hagig there( the gas) in an approximate shape a firework makes. It's a lot of fun and the shards f plastic are often blunt and don't go much farther then a metre from the bottle. But that does not mean you shouldt be careful.

Plz note: I'm sharing this with you on the approximation you are somewhat smart and aren't going to be a dumb shitbag who holds the damn thing or throws it at their friend. Now would also be the time to mention that I am not responsible for any damages done to te stupid people and their friends. This us safe to do if ou follow these rules:

1. Don't hold the bottle for longer then 2 seconds. Throw it.
    2. Do it in your backyard or on an oval but away from bystanders. If you use an oval then please pick up the plastic shards left behnd.
    3. If anyone asks you to stop then STOP.
    4. Don't be a jackass. Be sensible and use your common sense. Don't throw it at people or animals and don't throw it at buildings. But simply jut throw it in the air after making sure everyone is out of the way.
    5. If you have access to them then please use safety glasses and some gloves. Garden gloves will do but make sure there are no holes.

Have fun, don't be stupid, and tell me. Why you think. (btw blame my yr 9 science teacher for showing me this. It was the end of yr and he had excess liquid nitrogen to get rid of because thy couldt store it or something. Either way it was shitloads of fun. Also made giant water balloon launchers...) I inderstand nitrogen is hard to get hold of bit do try lite and easy. The food tastes great, not at all fake and it tastes a shitloads better then takeaway(its cheaper too) because it's made by chefs. All u need is a small fridge and freezer and a microwave. Plus you get a bag of dry ice every week!
    Last edited by RogueNinja; 03-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RogueNinja For This Useful Post:

DreamHack is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I died cuz of this

famous14 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am actually guna try this!

RogueNinja is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... If u died how did u post??? Zombified? Snap frozen? Snap-frozen zombie with no eyes?