UB3R smoke bomb tutorial!

This is a discussion on UB3R smoke bomb tutorial! within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; EDIT- i decided to make this an explosive master thread so if somebody could change my thread title i will ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Tresspass is offline Bleh.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UB3R smoke bomb tutorial!

EDIT- i decided to make this an explosive master thread so if somebody could change my thread title

i will keep adding more to this

i do not write these guides but no i will not tell you the author *cough*Anarchist Cookbook, The Jolly Roger*cough*, they do work and work well i will put some of my little tid bits in places

i am warning you all right now BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST FINGERS!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Smoke Bomb

relatively easy to do only two ingrediants, sugar and Potasium Nitrate (Saltpeter) you may be like WTF? POTAZIUM N1TRATS just go to home depot and buy a bottle of stump remover

Here is the recipe for one hell of a smoke bomb!
    4 parts sugar
    6 parts potassium nitrate (Salt Peter)
    Heat this mixture over a LOW flame until it melts, stirring well. Pour it into a future container and, before it solidifies, imbed a few matches into the mixture to use as fuses. One pound of this stuff will fill up a whole block with thick, white smoke!

or you can have a video tutorial (it's a little diffrent but pretty good guide)

(tresspass note-video is my addition i cant wait to try this one out looks harmless and fun i'll do it in some farmers corn feild in the booneys or somtin, be fun to premake and keep ready in a massive amount)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Napalm (be very careful)

· Pour some gas into an old bowl, or some kind of container.
    · Get some styrofoam and put it in the gas, until the gas won't eat anymore. You should have a sticky syrup.
    · Put it on the end of something (don't touch it!!). The unused stuff lasts a long time!

Napalm II (harder)

About the best fire bomb is napalm. It has a thick consistency, like jam and is best for use on vehicles or buildings. Napalms is simply one part gasoline and one part soap. The soap is either soap flakes or shredded bar soap. Detergents won't do. The gasoline must be heated in order for the soap to melt. The usual way is with a double boiler where the top part has at least a two-quart capacity. The water in the bottom part is brought to a boil and the double boiler is taken from the stove and carried to where there is no flame. Then one part, by volume, of gasoline is put in the top part and allowed to heat as much as it will and the soap is added and the mess is stirred until it thickens. A better way to heat gasoline is to fill a bathtub with water as hot as you can get it. It will hold its heat longer and permit a much larger container than will the double boiler.

Nitroglycerin

Like all chemists I must advise you all to take the greatest care and caution when you are doing this. Even if you have made this stuff before. This first article will give you information on making nitroglycerin, the basic ingredient in a lot of explosives such as straight dynamites, and gelatin dynamites.
    Making nitroglycerin:
    1. Fill a 75-milliliter beaker to the 13 mL. Level with fuming red nitric acid, of 98% pure concentration.
    2. Place the beaker in an ice bath and allow to cool below room temp.
    3. After it has cooled, add to it three times the amount of fuming sulferic acid (99% h2so4). In other words, add to the now-cool fuming nitric acid 39 mL. Of fuming sulferic acid. When mixing any acids, always do it slowly and carefully to avoid splattering.
    4. When the two are mixed, lower their temp. By adding more ice to the bath, about 10-15°C. (Use a mercury-operated thermometer)
    5. When the acid solution has cooled to the desired temperature, it is ready for the glycerin. The glycerin must be added in small amounts using a medicine dropper. (Read this step about 10 times!) Glycerin is added slowly and carefully (I mean careful!) Until the entire surface of the acid it covered with it.
    6. This is a dangerous point since the nitration will take place as soon as the glycerin is added. The nitration will produce heat, so the solution must be kept below 30°C! If the solution should go above 30°C, immediately dump the solution into the ice bath! This will insure that it does not go off in your face!
    7. For the first ten minutes of nitration, the mixture should be gently stirred. In a normal reaction the nitroglycerin will form as a layer on top of the acid solution, while the sulferic acid will absorb the excess water.
    8. After the nitration has taken place, and the nitroglycerin has formed on the top of the solution, the entire beaker should be transferred slowly
    and carefully to another beaker of water. When this is done the nitroglycerin will settle at the bottom so the other acids can be drained away.
    9. After removing as much acid as possible without disturbing the nitroglycerin, remove the nitroglycerin with an eyedropper and place it in a bicarbonate of soda (sodium bicarbonate in case you didn't know) solution. The sodium is an alkali and will neutralize much of the acid remaining. This process should be repeated as much as necessary using blue litmus paper to check for the presence of acid. The remaining acid only makes the nitroglycerin more unstable than it already is.
    10. Finally! The final step is to remove the nitroglycerin from the bicarbonate. His is done with and eye- dropper, slowly and carefully. The usual test to see if nitration has been successful is to place one drop of the nitroglycerin on metal and ignite it. If it is true nitroglycerin it will burn with a clear blue flame.
    ** Caution **
    Nitro is very sensitive to decomposition, heating dropping, or jarring, and may explode if left undisturbed and cool.

CO2 Bomb

You will have to use up the cartridge first by either shooting it or whatever. With a nail, force a hole bigger so as to allow the powder and wick to fit in easily. Fill the cartridge with black powder and pack it in there real good by tapping the bottom of the cartridge on a hard surface (I said TAP not SLAM!). Insert a fuse. I recommend a good water-proof cannon fuse, or an m-80 type fuse,
    but firecracker fuses work, if you can run like a black man runs from the cops after raping a white girl.) Now, light it and run like hell! It does wonders for a row of mailboxes (like the ones in apartment complexes), a car (place under the gas tank), a picture window (place on window sill), a phone booth (place right under the phone), or any other devious place. This thing throws shrapnel, and can make quit a mess!!

Thermite (burns through anything)

Thermite is nasty shit. Here is a good and easy way to make it. The first step is to get some iron-oxide (which is RUST!). Here is a good way to make large quantities in a short time:
    · Get a DC converter like the one used on a train set. Cut the connector off, separate the wires, and strip them both.
    · Now you need a jar of water with a tablespoon or so of sodium chloride (which is SALT!) added to it. This makes the water conductive.
    · Now insert both wires into the mixture (I am assuming you plugged the converter in...) and let them sit for five minutes. One of them will start bubbling more than the other. This is the POSITIVE(+) wire. If you do not do this test right, the final product will be the opposite (chemically) of rust, which is RUST ACID. You have no use for this here (although it IS useful!).
    · Anyway, put the nail tied to the positive wire into the jar. Now put the negative wire in the other end. Now let it sit overnight and in the morning scrape the rust off of the nail & repeat until you got a bunch of rust on the bottom of the glass. Be generous with your rust collection. If you are going through the trouble of making thermite, you might as well make a lot, right?
    · Now remove the excess water and pour the crusty solution onto a cookie sheet. Dry it in the sun for a few hours, or inside overnight. It should be an orange-brown color (although I have seen it in many different colors! Sometimes the color gets fucked up, what can I say... but it is still iron oxide!)
    · Crush the rust into a fine powder and heat it in a cast-iron pot until it is red. Now mix the pure iron oxide with pure aluminum filings which can be bought or filed down by hand from an aluminum tube or bar. The ratio or iron oxide to aluminum is 8 grams to 3 grams.
    · Congrats! You have just made THERMITE! Now, to light it...
    · Thermite requires a LOT of heat (more than a blow torch!) to ignite. However, magnesium ribbon (which is sort of hard to find.. call around) will do the trick. It takes the heat from the burning magnesium to light the thermite.
    · Now when you see your victim's car, pour a fifty-cent sized pile onto his hood, stick the ribbon in it, and light the ribbon with the blow torch. Now chuckle as you watch it burn through the hood, the block, the axle, and the pavement. BE CAREFUL! The ideal mixtures can vaporize CARBON STEEL! Another idea is to use thermite to get into pay phone cash boxes. (Tresspass- note omg this guy scares me)
    Last edited by Tresspass; 06-28-2007 at 01:42 AM.

Dead is offline :D
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow rofl ima try most of these this is hilarious nice guide

Edit: nvm wont let me give rep until i give it someone else
    Favorite So Far, Made by Blane

Newest
    GFX DIT

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Napalm (be very careful).
    Whats it used for and what happens if i touch it ^_^?

Dexxter is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wtf, m8be here some kids which REALLY build this bombs and pwneriz0r their hands...

think about it!

-rep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really he gave valid warnings and if kids are so stupid its their own damn fault. Kids should be mature enough (age 12+ maximum) to understand its a HUGE HUGE risk to make a bomb (nevermind curiosty it killed the cat!). To all kids try this YOU are almost Guarnteed to blow your hand off as you have NO idea on what your doing and the dangers involved due to lack of maturity these days. Heck im 15 and know better . Dude i will u to make up fhr the -rep and for sharing this .

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what -rep? and ya its pretty dangerous

Napalm can explode on impacts with things and is very unstable if you cook it use it immediately do not let it sit or sit it in the woods some were in a hole it may explode randomly ^_^

some of these things are not extremely dangerous just use extreme fire safty, if your a kid get adult supervision, i know adults are like ZOMG bomb! but if you explain like a smoke bomb for instance is pretty safe. always try to cook outside with a camping burner or a hotplate.

EDIT: oh, lol Dexxter i'm sorry but sufficient warning has been giving and i clearly stated that it is not my problem. Your like the old guy that hates kids on his lawn

DEXXTER (just kidding dexxter lol dont want to flame you just a joke, i understand your concern)
    http://www.tci-travel.com/Web%20imag...%20LIJIANG.jpg

and i am one of those kids that will try these but i'm intelligent anyone that licks nitro glycerin deserves it (smoke bomb first project)

thanks for the backup rangepker i appreciate it, it was my first bad mark on d3scene.com when i look at my rep i cry :'(
    Last edited by Tresspass; 06-29-2007 at 06:51 AM.

Pitbull is offline All Killer No Filler.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao I'm going to try to make napalm. =p
    Remember if someone helps you/posts something useful them.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya, it's easy be careful, don't go blow up dexxter's mailbox with it (it's a joke dexxter )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Npz kids idiotics these days pfft can u tell me each ingreditent and amount for smoke bomb simply (im a simpleton sometimes)! PM me ingredients like :
    - eggs
    - milk
    -cheese
    (get it ) and also PM me method (simple)
    1) mix eggs and milk
    2) melt cheese
    3) mix all togther
    4) simmer XD!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no i wont pm you because it still pertains to the topic and i'm to lazy to do it,

Ingrediants
    1)Potasium Nitrate (also called saltpeter buy at drugstore)
    2)Sugar (i hope you can get this)

Procedure
    1)Put the together in the ratio stated above in the first post
    2)simmer over a low flame mixing slowly together until it makes a brown paste like substance
    3)pour it out let it cool for a bit until you can handle it mix it into balls or whatever shape u want in whatever size you want
    4)light and enjoy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast