How to get free games!! 100% Garanteed!

This is a discussion on How to get free games!! 100% Garanteed! within the Real Life Hacks board part of the Entertainment category; Hey guys. I just want to share this amazing real life hack i have been doing for the past 5 ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Robin is offline Place user title here
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get free games!! 100% Garanteed!

Hey guys. I just want to share this amazing real life hack i have been doing for the past 5 years. It is called the BEST BUY HACK.

Ok so there are two benefits to this, one is garenteed and the other may not always happen

100% garenteed: If you got a game on your pc and you already opened the packaging and realize that the game uterly sucked but how do i get my money back you may ask? Well here is the trick. Go back to the store which in my case is Best Buy. (remember I only personally tried this with Best Buy). Show them the recept and say that it was defected and you couldn't play it. They will give you another copy of the game. So now go to another Best Buy and return the Rapped Game now for all of your money back!!

The other benefit: I recently got Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the pc at Best Buy. It cost me $55 with the tax! that is a lot of dough. When i got home i realized this wasn't the best investment for 1 month of entertainment. I checked that the game didn't require a disk to play after you installed it! :P. So you know what i am thinking!! So i went back to the original Best Buy i bought it from and did the steps above and guess what... I have a free game worth $55!!!

Plz if you have any questions about the steps or have any confusion plz just comment down below. The first benefit has always worked for me so don't get pissed off if the 2nd one doesn't work cause it doesn't always work!!
    Moderator in SC2 section. Have any questions? PM ME!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Useful Post:

AlexanderTheGreat is offline Enter user title here.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If first one works, why shouldn't second one work then? It's the same thing..
    Let's eat Grandpa! - Let's eat, Grandpa!
    Punctuation, it saves lives.

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alex is just starting to win D:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaskame For This Useful Post:

<GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good point but very useful guide iv done this many times

Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to <GM>Bumblebee For This Useful Post:

RocknTroll is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robin1 View Post
    Hey guys. I just want to share this amazing real life hack i have been doing for the past 5 years. It is called the BEST BUY HACK.

Ok so there are two benefits to this, one is garenteed and the other may not always happen

100% garenteed: If you got a game on your pc and you already opened the packaging and realize that the game uterly sucked but how do i get my money back you may ask? Well here is the trick. Go back to the store which in my case is Best Buy. (remember I only personally tried this with Best Buy). Show them the recept and say that it was defected and you couldn't play it. They will give you another copy of the game. So now go to another Best Buy and return the Rapped Game now for all of your money back!!

The other benefit: I recently got Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the pc at Best Buy. It cost me $55 with the tax! that is a lot of dough. When i got home i realized this wasn't the best investment for 1 month of entertainment. I checked that the game didn't require a disk to play after you installed it! :P. So you know what i am thinking!! So i went back to the original Best Buy i bought it from and did the steps above and guess what... I have a free game worth $55!!!

Plz if you have any questions about the steps or have any confusion plz just comment down below. The first benefit has always worked for me so don't get pissed off if the 2nd one doesn't work cause it doesn't always work!!
    When you say that your game is defective im sure that they will want it back before giving you a new copy,also if the game require a cd to play you just need to dl a crack and it'll work without a cd making the second method 100% guaranteed.

Anyway Emule + Alcohol 120% = profit

4GoTeN_Ho3 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol thts nothing i bought a xBox 360 and had a old one which burned so i switched the xbox's and now i got a new xbox also switched the hard drives so they dont actually catch me and i returned and got my money back told them it was burned lol (future shop btw) << i love canada u can get stuff for free lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 4GoTeN_Ho3 For This Useful Post:

Robin is offline Place user title here
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by W3ARG View Post
    lol thts nothing i bought a xBox 360 and had a old one which burned so i switched the xbox's and now i got a new xbox also switched the hard drives so they dont actually catch me and i returned and got my money back told them it was burned lol (future shop btw) << i love canada u can get stuff for free lol
    what a canadian devil lol!!
    Moderator in SC2 section. Have any questions? PM ME!!

4GoTeN_Ho3 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol yup k but not only me like 100x people did tht like they took xbox games like when u rent it from blockbuster and if the customers orginal cd got scratched or doesent work theyll just switch it lol

JrMn is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    roflmao kid
    JrMn Only one JerMen of this kind. ^˙_˙^

RocknTroll is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)