Girl Hack*

This is a discussion on Girl Hack* within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Girls are different than males by a long shot. Males base most of their relationships on looks and physical attraction ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Kaisern is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl Hack*

Girls are different than males by a long shot. Males base most of their relationships on looks and physical attraction while females base it more on how they feel with this person, or their feelings. This explains why gorgeous women sometimes end up with hideous guys.

Now that that's out of the way, getting a girl to like you is extremely simple. Once she likes you, keeping her is the hard part because that is when your true personality starts to shine, and no technique can keep her.

This Technique is Long term, but it should be successful more than 80% of the time (or has been for me). This technique can be used to make girls fall for you.

Step 1. Say hi to her the first time you see her! Nothing extravagant but a simple acknowledgment. Say bye at the end of the day. (This step should take about a week, don't make small talk yet).

Step 2. Start to initiate small talk! If she's the one initiating +bonus points, but overall the guy is the one that initiates during this step. This shows the girl that you want to actually talk to her.
    *Important note to make: You want the girl to end up trusting you, but you do NOT WANT TO BE HER FRIEND! Once girls put you in the "friend" category then you are basically stuck.

Step 3. Kick up the flirt! Most likely if she is still talking to you (or letting you initiate conversations) then she doesn't mind your attention. During this step you should at one point ask her for her number or give her yours. This step should be done with step 2 or can have its own week.
    *Techniques for getting/giving a girl your number:
    A. While flirting with her, ask her for her phone (offer yours as well so she has something to do while you do your mission). Once you have her phone (hopefully it isn't locked) go to her contacts and input your information. Don't tell her what you have done as you will ruin the surprise and the coolness points that you'll get later on. Whenever your ready to start having phone/text conversations her, say this at the end of the day: "Hey well, call me sometime (hit me up)". Hopefully* she'll say "I don't have your number though", then you say "Yeah you do " and even give her a hint about the contacts. Some girls will even give you their number right there.
    The key ingredient to most techniques regarding socialization is CONFIDENCE. Girls love confident guys! Confidence will take you a long way.

Step 4. Start initiating conversations! This step is where the actual technique starts. The guy is going to text/call the girl everyday for about 1-2 weeks. So there are no mistakes here, I do not mean that you call her 24/7, but instead make sure YOU are the one calling/texting her. The girl hopefully by the end of this step will be accustomed to the guy doing all of the work to get calls/texts started and that's what we want in this technique!

Step 5. Finale! Okay, so you are now talking to this girl and are probably tired from always being the one to call her right (if you're following my technique then yes) but its okay, look at the prize ahead of you. This step is the magic of the technique, and it's actually quit simple. You simply quit initiating calls/texts. Let her call/text you. When you see her say a simple high but let her do the work now. Most girls fall into this blindly because they think they have done something wrong. If you were to continue step 4 permanently then the girl probably would have labeled you as a friend or simply would have got bored with you and moved on. This step is meant to throw the girl head over heels for you. She will think she has done something wrong or that you don't like her anymore (even though you just spent a good month building up to this), the girl will most likely make her insecurities kick in. She then will start to chase you! All the guy has to do is at some point (hopefully a week after you stop initiating) is turn around and meet her half way . Feel free to ask her out sometime, most likely if you've done everything I've mentioned, and shes responded in a similar way its because she likes you. The next step the guy has is to make it happen .
    *Problems that may arise during this step:
    A. If the girl doesn't ever initiate conversations after you stop (give her a couple days at the most) then.. she doesn't like you . Sorry for your month wasted! But hey, Practice makes perfect!
    B. You make her be the initiator for too long and she finds that the relationship isn't worth it. Every guy needs to find the right time to make his move, but don't wait too long.

Extra tips that might come in handy:
    A. Girls LOVE it when guys come up to them as it is a huge confidence booster. So don't be scared to talk to ANY girl.
    B. After Step 5, its all you buddy. Good luck!
    C. Confidence is key to any successful technique to getting a girl!
    D. There are many things you can do during step 5 to speed up switch. A personal favorite is to say hi to the girl, then right away go talk to another friend (preferably a girl). This will really mess with her mind, and she will try harder to keep you with her next time.

*Girls pay a lot of attention to Detail, so I'll see if I post a guide about Body Language next to help some of you!

Give me feedback on all your positive relationships once you have them! And please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. I'd be more than happy to clarify or answer any misunderstandings/questions.

Sorry for grammatical errors! And Enjoy D3scene!

Here's a drawing of basically what is happening during this month! ---------> stands for chases.
    Guy ----------------> Girl

Guy <---------------- Girl

Guy -------><-------- Girl

So Guy chases girl. Girl then chases guy. Guy then turns around meets the girl halfway and this is where dating can happen.

How to be/or appear more Confident:
    A. Don't be afraid to screw up, simply having this mindset is the difference between appearing confident to not!
    B. If you do mess up or say something stupid that sounds awkward, make a joke out of it. Be lighthearted and act like you don't care (regardless of if you do!).
    C. The more you talk to girls the more confident you'll become...
    D. Another method which might help you (or totally screw everything up) is to go through this whole technique, with an indifferent feeling to how the outcome might come out.

The Main tip that I know will work for everybody because it's universal is : Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Always tell yourself, "What's the worst that can happen if I do so and so?" The truth to this is nothing, you'll be embarrassed? So what!! Do a F'in t-chart if that's what it takes to get you to do something!
    T-chart!
    Asking a girl out
    Success!------------------------------Failure!
    +You will have a date -You will be embarrassed
    +Confidence boost -Self esteem issues
    +Other girls will find you attractive -You will still be lonely
    +No reason to return to Handgela -Hello Handgela!

As you can see, the Pros easily outweigh the cons! Whats the worst thing that can happen? You'll be embarrassed, which all in all is nothing. Especially if you do it with confidence!
    Last edited by Kaisern; 08-01-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Added visual representation, confidence

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kaisern For This Useful Post:

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide man!

Maybe say how you can gain confidence since you keep saying that you need a lot of it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fogest For This Useful Post:

Jussp is offline Gangster Mod

Array
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.” Beverly Sills
    Tell me how that works out for you Jessp.

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this is really interesting but according to this methods of yours till now I should have had at least 5 girlfriends and so far i had 0/5.

I dont know how and why but usually I screw mostly up bec I think wow what the f*** no way a girl that hot could fall for me. And in the end I end up being wrong. 2 or maybe 3/5

The other 3or2 are well mostly the dumb friendship zone that I really dont understand how I get in there when I flirt with them the way I do. Or sometimes I just break contact like we were friend bff or wtf and then 3 days after no where to be heard.

But I guess thats pretty much me and my luck .

Never had much luck in me life hehe

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You answered your on statement :/, All it is, is confidence buddy. Trust me, girls are simple. Just avoid that friend stage lol

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisern View Post
    You answered your on statement :/, All it is, is confidence buddy. Trust me, girls are simple. Just avoid that friend stage lol
    Yea the friend zone the most dangerous zone of all
    But you have to admit sometimes its pure luck haha

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed ! Its always good to have luck on your side. Nothing bad with boosting your luck with positive thoughts though right?

ggfairy is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u wanna get the girl to like you 1st before u confess to her u like her.. it will enhance ur success rate to 90%

robbin16 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its true that you may get disappointed if you fail, but its again not good if you dont even try once.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to robbin16 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast