You may probably already know them, Can-Ravioli. Probably the most awesome food for nerds ever. You can either make them by just putting the can onto the cooking plate, or putting everything into a pot. Within this tutorial I am covering how to make them more EPIC, so that you can even serve this to guests/your girlfriend.
I am using Maggi-Dosen Ravioli for this guide. For newbs, you can also start with Ravioli that have lower level requirement. Those are just extremely delicious but need cooking level 300.
Requirements: Ravioli, Kidney-Beans (500 ML not sure about ounces. Medium size), Corn (500 ml, same as with beans).
- Open the Can
- Turn on the cooking plate
- Put your Ravioli into a pot
- Medium heating. Else they burn
- CAREFUL, if they burn they taste like a 90 year old grandma below her arms.
- Now the real magic. This is VERY difficult. Open the beans and corn.
- Remove the water from the cans.
- With 500 ML beans, put in half, half of the corn (500 ml).
- Put in half a spoon of salt. Not too much. This improves the taste.
- Slowly heat it up.
- DONE. Don't burn your tongue. Wait a few minutes.
- Serve. Careful, gases!