Searching FacebooZ a hack for facebook

This is a discussion on Searching FacebooZ a hack for facebook within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; i tried out like 20 links from google but dont found any i understand could some1 give me a link ...

reneb. is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Searching FacebooZ a hack for facebook

i tried out like 20 links from google but dont found any i understand could some1 give me a link and explain how to use pls ? would be nice thanks

jacoss is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well there is firesheep a firefox add on. not really meant for hacking facebook but can work its pretty self explanitory once you download just go to view go to side bar and click firesheep. you need a wifi connection other people use though. i did not yet use this and idk if i will but u can try.

i cant post links yet sry but it is first on google just search firesheep and the second one on google is the download if u need any help pm me

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesnt work. Here's how it works, trust me because I know how these programs work. I will say it in an easy way to understand.

It requires you to log in, also requires the email of the person you are trying to "hack"

Once you send the info to "hack" the account, your username and password are stored, and you recieve an error message saying something similar to "HTTP connection error. Please try again later."

Long story short, the person trying to "hack" ..... gets hacked.