Keylogger, SQL injection

This is a discussion on Keylogger, SQL injection within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Hey guys, can you guys recommend any keylogger and SQL injection that you guys have used. I'm new to this ...

samuelyamin is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keylogger, SQL injection

Hey guys, can you guys recommend any keylogger and SQL injection that you guys have used. I'm new to this stuff and want to know more abt it. and how do we change our name in this forum? or is it stuck forever?

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your user name can be changed once you become a more active member (Elder User) which is done by receiving 25 rep. (Though changing the name costs 100 rep)

As for the keylogger .. if you arent going to make your own, Id say that Google has some freeware ones avaliable. Thouigh it depends what it is used for. If it will be on your computer, then dont get one off Google, instead PM me. If it will be used on ANOTHER computer, then Googles ones that send the log to you every 30 minutes or so via Email.

SQL injection rarely works now a days, but here's a site with detailed info.
    Code:
    http://ferruh.mavituna.com/sql-injection-cheatsheet-oku/
    Please note that if you are doing illegally, D3Scene and its Staff Members can not be held reliable if for some ungodly reason you do in trouble. If you are doing this for "Educational Purposes," then have fun.
    Last edited by Ryan; 01-30-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Smoogel is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SQL injection is still a good form of hacking/exploiting. Its just that the more popular websites have fewer SQL injection vulnerability's. With a quick test you can scan a whole site for SQL vulnerability's.

The keylogger is easy to find. You can find keylogger (and rats) builders all over the place for like $15. Coding a simple keylogger to install a global hook into the 'keyboard' is rather simple. If you don't want to pay for that then all over the internet, but it will be much harder getting it FUD and stable.

For both of your questions you can look at hackforums.net, since the forum has many things about them topics.
    Last edited by Smoogel; 01-29-2011 at 12:20 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoogel For This Useful Post:

Frog85 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to use a keylogger or sql injection to shut down a wow private server? Like if I somehow managed to get an admin's account, could I wipe everything?

Magnitoo is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oo someones evil... *grin*

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog85 View Post
    Is it possible to use a keylogger or sql injection to shut down a wow private server? Like if I somehow managed to get an admin's account, could I wipe everything?
    If you were an admin, you could delete everything, yes, but they can always get everything back to normal assuming they had backups saved somewhere. Shuting down a server is illegal if you are not the rightful owner.

Thread Closed.