Omgwtflol free cd keys

This is a discussion on Omgwtflol free cd keys within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Or if you live in an area that has multiple Walmarts around like I do, you could just purchase a ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ablnrp is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or if you live in an area that has multiple Walmarts around like I do, you could just purchase a copy of SC2 (my walmart keeps their copies in plastic boxes that need unlocked). Once you get back to your car in the parking lot, use a dollar bill to carefully peel it back and take a picture of the CDkey. Carefully place the plastic back down and make sure there are no air bubbles underneath it. I then take it to another Walmart and say that I bought it as a gift and the person already had it so I'm returning it. Walmart doesn't ask for your name, address, or anything if you have the receipt on you.

Idbjorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ablnrp View Post
    Or if you live in an area that has multiple Walmarts around like I do, you could just purchase a copy of SC2 (my walmart keeps their copies in plastic boxes that need unlocked). Once you get back to your car in the parking lot, use a dollar bill to carefully peel it back and take a picture of the CDkey. Carefully place the plastic back down and make sure there are no air bubbles underneath it. I then take it to another Walmart and say that I bought it as a gift and the person already had it so I'm returning it. Walmart doesn't ask for your name, address, or anything if you have the receipt on you.
    They'll have you on camera, and that is a few times max at each walmart. I would be nervous to do that more than once in three months.

That is a perfectly acceptable reason. How are you going to go about the cd key? The picture with a phone is a good idea, never used that one because I was worried it would be blurry especially if you shake at all.
    Last edited by Idbjorn; 04-24-2011 at 08:17 PM.

ViperStrike is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuno View Post
    What if you tell them "I was looking to make sure the box had everything I needed. I was just about to go purchase this.".
    Yeah that will work, but you have to watch out though, as unbelievable as it sounds, there are some people who are not completely retarded working there, and they might know your motives. Well i dunno how it is in walmart, as i live in italy and we don't have that there but i guess as long as you don't go to an only video-game store where they might know about stealing cd-keys e.t.c. it's fine if you just open the box and say you were "checking if everything is inside". BTW if you have an iphone you can pretend you are texting or something while holding the open box in a subtle way, well you get the point.

ablnrp is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends on the type of phone I suppose. My phone took pictures of it clear, I even took about 5 of them just to be sure. My friends phone isn't as good and he just writes it down in his car.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After it was all said and done, most of the random games I took, especially Games For Windows Live were garbage. Black Ops, BLIZZARD games, and a few more were worth it. I literally played everything there was out at the time, I went back to the same games very shortly.

Roflicer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idb see the difference between us is you got caught. That's like someone in prison for murdering someone giving advice how to get away with murder. Youre insinuating I saw your thread and was instantly like Omg gonna go make thread. Get over your self you're guide is garbage too much detail about shit that doesn't matter not enough about shit that does. I felt like reading it I was reading a theoretical guide where author had no experience. This is a helpful guide that a shit ton of people are going to use. Anyways time to try and upload this pic

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so how long have you been doing it? the chances of getting caught are pretty good. how did I not have experience? your guide talks about going through a fucking obstacle course. i felt like i was reading someone who stole 3 games for their first time and said rofl look at me im so hard core because i wanted to buy keys but then i became compulsive and steal once.

UserNamex32 is offline Moderator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to say unfortunately even if you get caught and you have the money for it, they don't just give you the choice to pay because you got caught lol.

"Cake or Death", Oh, I'll take the cake...
    sorry sir we're out of cake.

Roflicer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're going to be embarrassed when I post my picture lol. I've stolen Atleast 40 cd keys and Atleast 20 game time card pic has about half of it. No need to get defensive its obvious you lack skill by the fact you got caught. And for about three or four years. Isn't there a way I can delete your post? This is getting off topic and borderline flaming

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Username lol that's true. I've always had cash on me just so if push came to shove I could pay for it. Just go with the camera method there is literally not a damn thing they can do

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You call my guide garbage and I'm the one flaming? Okay, so post a picture of what you bought. Delete my thread then, I could care less, PM a mod and let them know if you want.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast