Omgwtflol free cd keys

This is a discussion on Omgwtflol free cd keys within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; The only reason that leads me to believe this wouldn't work for my closest wal mart location is because all ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Chronuswing is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only reason that leads me to believe this wouldn't work for my closest wal mart location is because all of their PC games are in the biggest aisle that leads to the employee back room/receiving room, so theres a constantly flow of employees, I'm going to head to another one at the other side of the city sometime this week and hopefully get a backup copy of SC2.

Roflicer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I have a walmart in my town but ive only hit it once when it was like 2AM and i had just gotten banned, i strongly believe in dont shit where I eat. So i hit up dif walmarts and they all have different set ups, but the isle where they keep the computer games is on some shit isle where no one goes. If its a busy isle or alot of employees around then yeah i take it will walk to some isle with no cameras (usually the ones with towels in it) and jack it there but shitty thing is you have no control over who can walk by and see what youre doing. I mainly go at night or late when they are doing shift changes and all the stockers are coming in. At night you have like no workers (people who would be looking for someone stealing) but all people putting shit on shelves hating their lifes by the minute.

Also to anyone, never hit a best buy. They always have a guy monitoring the cameras and they actually have profesional training and most of the time are skilled at what their doing (best buy i worked for anyways). But there are Best Buys with shitty ass LP officers who just sit there and text on their phone so you could hit those. However if you do hit a best buy and u get caught just keep walking. even if some dude walks up to you and tells you to come with him laugh, tell him to get lost and leave. They can not touch/stop you under any circumstances.
    Last edited by Roflicer; 04-25-2011 at 03:03 AM.

You only have this one life, live it to the fullest.

Chronuswing is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, there was an in depth guide I'd seen to just general theft at wal mart, and the thing about walking around WITH the game, is that you may end up attracting floor walkers, so if the other wally world location is the same type of deal, I'm just going to grab it, walk to another close aisle real quick, pop it open with a dime or something and just open and walk with the cd key packaging.

Idbjorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The walmart closest to me is like your's Chronus. The restrooms, service desk, and PC games are very close to each other. I never really had intention to steal from where I work, but I never had a retail job either. It is too risky especially if you're getting full time there, a whole paycheck is better than charges and warrants. I stuck to cd keys my entire time and probably a couple grand worth, but many games I never played before or never would buy anyway and just didn't care. Sometimes I would get keys to sell online or trade for other in game currency.

Roflicer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah thats why I was taking game cards and cd keys for in game gold, then would buy spectral tigers and sell on ebay for double profits. And yeah I never worried about normal floor workers because if they saw me stealing they have to go find someone to tell, they have to go find you (with a cd key it took you 10 seconds max to take it and you're already walking away) then they have to confirm you did steal something, then they have to notify the LP person. You are gone by the time this has happened. So i never worried about it

You only have this one life, live it to the fullest.

arris is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...the fact that you're going to steal keys says enough about you as a person. No thanks.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arris For This Useful Post:

tinnguyen123 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iono.. I wouldn't feel bad about stealing.. here's the reason:

1) I payed for my collector edition on the opening night..which is $100+ and my sleep time..(+20$ for my second account)

2) I have over 4600+ points on that account... (hours of game play, I actually beat campaign AND some custom AI on brutal MANUALLY for kerigan/achiements)

3) I have the DV portrait.. this mean... 3000 win /6000 games, 1 week of farming, tanking my MMR so low that I need at least 100+ wins to rank back up to silver/gold (doesn't matter anymore cuz im ban)

4) I lost all contacts to my friends (never got to say good bye and also this give me a reason to steal another WoW cd-key, so i can go on wow to talk to my friends XD, Stupid REAL ID shit..)

5) Maphack doesn't harm anyone... (just a little advantage =D)

6) I'm a hacker.. I must get even

It's not like I can't afford the games... but to me this is like getting back at them for banning me.. =D

To ME... even if i steal 10 sets of their ENTIRE collection of Blizzard games.. it still does not equal to what i lost..

I approve this post
    Last edited by tinnguyen123; 04-25-2011 at 10:02 AM.

evolzed is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tinnguyen123 View Post
    Iono.. I wouldn't feel bad about stealing.. here's the reason:

1) I payed for my collector edition on the opening night..which is $100+ and my sleep time..(+20$ for my second account)

2) I have over 4600+ points on that account... (hours of game play, I actually beat campaign AND some custom AI on brutal MANUALLY for kerigan/achiements)

3) I have the DV portrait.. this mean... 3000 win /6000 games, 1 week of farming, tanking my MMR so low that I need at least 100+ wins to rank back up to silver/gold (doesn't matter anymore cuz im ban)

4) I lost all contacts to my friends (never got to say good bye and also this give me a reason to steal another WoW cd-key, so i can go on wow to talk to my friends XD, Stupid REAL ID shit..)

5) Maphack doesn't harm anyone... (just a little advantage =D)

6) I'm a hacker.. I must get even

I approve this post
    I know how u feel man, I have DV on both SEA and NA, then actually got to diamond for all my ladders. I've also spent countless hours on custom maps such as Star Battle(Fleet Admiral), to loss all that so suddenly I feel no number of free SC copies will truly restore what I've lost.

However i think its time to move on, I feel we've experienced all this game had to offer. Tasted the sweet of victory after beating your first diamond player, Appreciated the most prestige portrait(DV) the game has to offer, hell we've even had the chance to have this surreal advantage over all our foes and own them anyway we liked. What more could you ask for? Grind and get into Masters league using the same builds?

Personally, I feel there is truly nothing I could have done in this game without feeling it's a waste of time and start grinding for more points >.> If you just stop and think about it, I hope you also have no regret.

GL with your next game and remember...
    Gold will shine no matter what.

longx is offline |_e4|2n3r

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough responses. As it's turned to flames/troll. I'm sure the readers got enough ideas from this thread.

If you don't agree with the stealing method, simply don't do it, but OP is entitled to express.
    Last edited by Ryan; 05-05-2011 at 12:19 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to longx For This Useful Post:

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arris View Post
    ...the fact that you're going to steal keys says enough about you as a person. No thanks.
    The reason people steal is not because they are bad people, its either because they have no money or they need to make money. Life is more then it appears. This is why some criminals say "Just business" .. until you can truly understand that phrase then you can not hate on us.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345