Omgwtflol free cd keys

This is a discussion on Omgwtflol free cd keys within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; So I have this stigma where if I spend 1 dollar on a game I feel like I wasted money. ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1
    Roflicer's Avatar
    Roflicer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    44

    Omgwtflol free cd keys

    So I have this stigma where if I spend 1 dollar on a game I feel like I wasted money. Especially with games like WoW and SC2 where I know because of the shit I do, I WILL get banned eventually. So I obtain free cd keys. AND YOU CAN TOO COURTESY OF WALMART




    Walk into walmart, make a b-line for the section, do a quick glance see where everyone is and shit, dont make it obvious, even though they all are stupid as fuck, some guy scoping them out is obvious tell-tale sign you're a god damn thief there to steal their valuable profits. So you have the whole place scouted, you did your recon, got your synchronized watch, have the guard schedule of the joint and blue-prints for building layout and possible plan B and C escape routes, and you have a 1 minute window until he is back (by 1 minute i mean 24 hours 7 days a week at walmart) So you approach the aisle. Those mother fuckers went all out, full stanford security laser grid with random paths, temperature monitored floor with dual pressure mounts underneath the floor (ant crawls down that aisle they know) your crew shuts off the power, 30 seconds until generator kicks in. You make your way to the masterpiece, Quickly snatching it off its pressure sensor and replaced a bag of sand you eye balled the weight of on the plate, nothing happens which means it worked. Now that you have the box

    I either open box and rip off cd key so that im not rly leaving with their merchandise or super safe way is open box, take pic of cd key (takes my phone far too long to focus and sometimes still blurry so i just rip off cd key) if u take pic, send to email erase off your phone. If you ever get approached tell them ur trying to see which version of the game it is (protip:its not theft unless you leave walmart with their merchandise, so dont leave walmart with their merchandise, hence taking picture or ripping off cd key) I got stopped after i ripped off cd key and i repacked the box the guy asked what i took out of the box i said nothing and handed him the box and walked out. There is a process they have to follow before they can stop/accuse someone of theft. The trick is to be quicker than this process. From the second i rip off the cd key till im walking out the door is less than 40 seconds. It would be very difficult for them to see i was stealing, to inform the proper people i was stealing, to confirm i was stealing, for them to confirm to the right people i was stealing, and for the decision to stop me was made. And at the end of that good luck finding the piece of paper i ripped off (i but it inside a slot of my phone case). Ive never paid for any of my 5 wow accounts (4 cd keys per each), my rift accounts, the 10 plus wow accounts ive sold, or the 7 sc2 cd keys ive taken in total. Paying for games is for chumps. So once you get that cd key make a full blown sprint for the door, im talking about record setting sprint, plow everyone over in your path, someone tries stopping you, SCREAM THAT WITH THORS ALMIGHTY HAMMER NOTHING CAN STOP YOU quickly punching them in the jugular, the collapse into a withering mass, a near by woman strips her clothes off and pleads you to take her right there, on the floor between conveniently price jeans (10 dollars a pair!? WHAT A DEAL) and the discount bundles of boxers (6 for 20 bucks? ill take a dozen) so you take her right there, twice. The elite squadron of ex-navy seals turned mercenary now have you surrounded. You took the babe in the eyes, tell her "I hate the sound of the word goodbye darlin, so lets just leave it at ill see ya when i see ya" your swagger is too much for her, she faints from euphoria. You now stand, nude, raging boner, and lust in your eyes. The mercs take a step back. You pounce on the nearest one disarming him in one swift movement, and take him has a human shield, (your boner is poking him in the back, you dont notice but he does, he secretly likes it) you tell them if anyone follows you you will kill yourself then him, you lead him all the way down to the sewage pipes in the underground corridor. You find a convienently large rock and timing your strikes to thunder you strike the pipe as so to mask your sound. It burst and sewage poors everywhere, but your 100 yards of sewage climbing till being free, so you climb in that pipe, and shuffle your way through, silently sobbing the entire way. You come out the other end into a reservoir a free man but time is not your friend they will be onto you shortly. You hitchhike to south texas where you bribe some shady characters to take you across the border. Once in mexico you find a small town to live out the remainder of your days...playing sc2.


    Now with that 60 dollars you just saved, buy a 12 pack a corona, a lawn chair and a pack of those affordable boxers, and enjoy




    Some of my loots, plus all the others i just took snap shots of and text
    Last edited by Roflicer; 04-25-2011 at 02:07 AM.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Roflicer For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Vuno is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    [eax+0FF]
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    354
    Have you tried taking multiple keys? I think I'll take two. My WalMart is usually protected by many workers there. I'd have to go to another store, maybe, but I want two! If I don't get caught I'l probably go for other Black Ops if it isn't sealed badly. Black Ops on my PS3 sucks.

  4. #3
    UserNamex32's Avatar
    UserNamex32 is offline Moderator


    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    694
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflicer View Post
    Walk into walmart, make a b-line for the section, do a quick glance see where everyone is and shit, dont make it obvious, even though they all are stupid as fuck, some guy scoping them out is obvious tell-tale sign you're a god damn thief there to steal their valuable profits. So you have the whole place scouted, you did your recon, got your synchronized watch, have the guard schedule of the joint and blue-prints for building layout and possible plan B and C escape routes, and you have a 1 minute window until he is back (by 1 minute i mean 24 hours 7 days a week at walmart) So you approach the aisle. Those mother fuckers went all out, full stanford security laser grid with random paths, temperature monitored floor with dual pressure mounts underneath the floor (ant crawls down that aisle they know) your crew shuts off the power, 30 seconds until generator kicks in. You make your way to the masterpiece, Quickly snatching it off its pressure sensor and replaced a bag of sand you eye balled the weight of on the plate, nothing happens which means it worked. Now that you have the box
    ^^ Epic


    although what I dont get about the recent "steal it" topics is that many stores charge you for repackaging if you bring an item back, and thus the "you opened it you bought it" "you break it you buy it"
    Stores can also get you for stealing before you even get out of a building, and then it's to the cops with you.
    So I just dont understand how I'm reading in other posts how people just simply can walk past the employees and not worry about anything, idk if it's a different country or region or what..,.,
    Last edited by UserNamex32; 04-24-2011 at 07:24 PM.

  5. #4
    Idbjorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    97
    Did you hijack my thread? lol. I posted basically the same thing at 1:53 PM while yours was posted at 2:14 PM.

    Shoplifting Tutorial

    This is my heavily detailed version of what you just posted. This isn't a release either, just a tutorial.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Idbjorn For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    brimblood's Avatar
    brimblood is offline TreeFOU

    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Rift
    Posts
    818
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    370
    dude I don't live by any walwarts..hell I had to order sc2 and i just got banned is there anyone next time you do this if u could get 2 and give me one??

  8. #6
    Roflicer's Avatar
    Roflicer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Idbjorn View Post
    Did you hijack my thread? lol. I posted basically the same thing at 1:53 PM while yours was posted at 2:14 PM.

    Shoplifting Tutorial

    This is my heavily detailed version of what you just posted. This isn't a release either, just a tutorial.
    What? no? I started explaining to people here
    Wtb na sc2 cdkey
    2 days ago and people blowing up my inbox so i decided to make it a topic. So did you hijack my thread?

    ALSO

    Username, pretty much everything you said is true. So thats why I never said buy it and return it or anything, and they can get you for shoplifting before you leave the store if they see you concealing merchandise on your person. If you're really paranoid stick to the camera method. If you're a badass rip off the cd key. If i was going to get caught would have happened by now. Ive honestly done this over 30 times and never really came close to being caught, like I said, you didnt steal anything.

    Vuno- Yeah 2 days ago i took 3, from the time i have the box in my hand till i have the cd key ripped off and walking away is literally 4 seconds (timed it) so i just took 3 because i know my sc2 accounts will keep getting banned

    ---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 017 PM ----------

    Gotta go to work now, but i took an epic picture of alot of the shit ive stolen ill try uploading it from my phone at work. L8r bros

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roflicer For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Idbjorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflicer View Post
    What? no? I started explaining to people here
    Wtb na sc2 cdkey
    2 days ago and people blowing up my inbox so i decided to make it a topic. So did you hijack my thread?

    ALSO

    Username, pretty much everything you said is true. So thats why I never said buy it and return it or anything, and they can get you for shoplifting before you leave the store if they see you concealing merchandise on your person. If you're really paranoid stick to the camera method. If you're a badass rip off the cd key. If i was going to get caught would have happened by now. Ive honestly done this over 30 times and never really came close to being caught, like I said, you didnt steal anything.

    Vuno- Yeah 2 days ago i took 3, from the time i have the box in my hand till i have the cd key ripped off and walking away is literally 4 seconds (timed it) so i just took 3 because i know my sc2 accounts will keep getting banned
    But look who posted it first. You made a thread asking to buy accounts then you lol stole 3 cd keys cool. But my thread was there before you posted this regardless of how full your inbox was. I put a lot of time and effort into mine too. I've done the rip open the box and rush before but felt like a dumbass because thats the easiest way to get caught. And if you noticed I said if your not on camera and nobody see you then how can they prove you concealed anything in the first place? they cant. Even if they say empty your pockets they wont find anything if you hid it well and they can only detain you for so long without reasonable doubt.

    It was just kind of agitating to see this posted a little over 10 minutes after I made mine, then you put it as a release. The only part of this thread that has anything to do with starcraft 2 is stealing the cd keys, theres no download, bot, or hack.

    For the record, no, I didn't hijack your thread because I never made one wanting to buy accounts and I can't see inside your inbox or brain.

  11. #8
    Vuno is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    [eax+0FF]
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    354
    To be honest, I liked this thread better. Yours go into details that aren't even needed but still, good job. Doesn't matter who made it.

    My WalMart is usually busy. Should I take the box and go into a place far away from customers? Even if I get caught, I'll have the money on me to pay for opening the box .

  12. #9
    Idbjorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    97
    That's fair, your opinion. I want to give inexperienced people the least chance of getting caught, which is why I went into such detail to cover every angle. And when you get caught if you have no ID on you then they will have to report it to the police regardless of cash. You always take the box where there are no customers, but maybe grab things that aren't similar like a magazine to make it seem like your just browsing.

  13. #10
    Vuno is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    [eax+0FF]
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    354
    What if you tell them "I was looking to make sure the box had everything I needed. I was just about to go purchase this.".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Free CD Keys yourself!
    By Feymania in forum WoW Exploits
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 07:56 AM
  2. Free HoN keys
    By Luxollidd in forum Other Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 08:34 AM
  3. Free CD Keys yourself!
    By Feymania in forum Freebies
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:28 PM
  4. Free CD Keys
    By KaMiKaZe in forum Warcraft 3 forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 07:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •