Cracked steam

This is a discussion on Cracked steam within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Hello all. You probably seen a lot of those cracked steams. Hack for steam most likely exists although i dunno ...

Mihailo665 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Cracked steam

Hello all. You probably seen a lot of those cracked steams. Hack for steam most likely exists although i dunno does a public one exist but it exists. Now if you know about programs like PACSteam and similar stuff, note one thing: You download the games but actually the cracked steam is exactly that-cracked, not hacked but cracked, therefore you will download pirated games not the retail versions. The problem is, many people think that cracked steam is when you get all games from steam for free and they are retail...Well no you don't. Well most of the members of the d3scene or any other hacking forums that are experienced know this but just wanted to point out that to new people. I will just put you here a couple of things that don't exist and BTW don't search on youtube too much if you know what i mean.

Here is some things that do not exist, they are possible but very illegal and you will most likely get caught..so here it is:

World of Warcraft Stats Changer - This is not possible(you can make it client side thought but its not worth it)unless you are a very and i mean very experienced hacker, because this would require you to hack into the blizzard itself and change data of your character and well all know that isn't something you do everyday.

World of Warcraft cooldown hack - Possible, although i do not know how can you do it and i don't think youtube will hold the answers.

Counter Strike or COD admin hack - There is no in-game admin hack, the only way to get admin is to hack the host itself which isn't a big problem if you have some hacking experience.

Facebook hack - I would like to put 2 methods i used and sometimes i do today too:
    1 Method: Phisning - Although very old still works pretty nice, on that youtube does hold the answers, so you can look it up on youtube.
    2 Method: Stealer - Stealer is a program that when you send to some(example with a name WOW Stats Changer if you are starting to understand what im aiming at)and when he enters the program it just vanishes, well thats what a noob will think but a experienced person will know its open in the task manager still, so what does it to? Simple: Every password of everything possible in your PC it sends to an email that the hacker chooses.

So you can say bye bye to Youtube, Facebook, etc etc...
    Well i hope this helped you people a bit, cheers!
    Last edited by Ryan; 05-11-2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Quick editing to make it look more presentable

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mihailo665 For This Useful Post:

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep added. Thank you for posting this. WoW Cooldown hacks are possible, we had a member here a few years ago post one for us and it actually did work to my amazement. It was the best hack I have ever used. It did changing in configuration logs I think....

Anyways, thanks again for posting this up. Stickied for others to read and find easily.

Mihailo665 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it was for 2.4.3 i think. It was pretty sweet. I was thinking of making some tutorials and stuff to help people with hacking websites and stuff, im not a pro but i like to say:"A noob will better teach a noob then the expert would".

applewilliam is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should add
    WC3/SC2 resource hack to the list

raver666 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should add need for speed world boost hack to the list

lax_girl is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raver666 View Post
    Should add need for speed world boost hack to the list
    Like !

itachoo1 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's very old , i can sell to you a Silent exploit toolkit wich mean that you can infect people just by sending a link