Track a cougar

This is a discussion on Track a cougar within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Now, there are TWO things I would like to say before I press the button sequence of *CTRL + V* ...

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Track a cougar

Now, there are TWO things I would like to say before I press the button sequence of *CTRL + V*

First, is I did not type this, I saw this article on a blog I came accross and thought it was interesting.
    Second, I have not tested this yet, so I cant guarantee results.

Ok guys, if you are ready to do a little cougar hunting of your own, then you need to know where to find them.
    A cougar, like any other 'predator', has its own distinct territory. Once you know where they lurk waiting to pounce, then you can catch them in action.
    The Supermarket: What man hasn’t had a fantasy about a tryst between the frozen food aisles? If you want to find cougars by the dozen, head to your local market.
    Perhaps you’ll catch her eye picking up that frozen dinner for one – she’ll be able to tell you’re single and make her move. You’ll be able to approach her with ease, when you ask her to help you pick out some ripe melons. Just remember, she’ll be flattered by your attention so don’t be afraid to go for it.
    The Bar: In many bars, pubs and nightclubs you’ll be certain to spot that slightly older woman knocking back drinks with the best of them. This is classic cougar country. They come in search of fresh meat to a place where lots of young and hopefully single men are gathered. Cougars are usually spotted in packs, so don’t be surprised if you get pounced on by a group of them.
    If you see a trio of hot women that need just a little more hairspray and have a few more lines around their eyes – you may have spotted pack of cougars. Just remember that these ladies want to be treated right, so pick up the bar tab and let them thank you in their own special way.
    A Wedding Reception: Weddings make young girls want to get married and they make older women wish they were young again. If you are lucky enough to find an older single woman at your next wedding reception, then go for it. Cougars will be ready for some action after a celebration of this magnitude, not to mention a few drinks. If you are lucky enough you may even get an introduction to one without having to approach her. Who knew your friend’s mother’s best friend was so fit? or that she had a secret desire for 20-somethings?
    The Internet: Dating sites are the easiest place for all cougars to hide – or show their colors. Cougars can be found in every virtual square inch of this online playground. You can pick up cougars on just about every major dating site out there, not to mention loads of speciality dating sites that are geared just towards helping cougar bait match up with a qualified cougar. You won’t have to surf for long to find your destination: a date with a sexy older woman.

mekanica is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Now, there are TWO things I would like to say before I press the button sequence of *CTRL + V*

First, is I did not type this, I saw this article on a blog I came accross and thought it was interesting.
    Second, I have not tested this yet, so I cant guarantee results.
    Are you serious ? LMAO !
    French baguette is here !

CireG is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great read... gave me a few laughs.

If anyone is curious if this works... It does... My best-friend from childhood <33333 cougars and meets most of them either at the bars or internet dating sites. Best way to get a Married MILF is by Grabbing them at the supermarket. The easiest milfs to grab are the ones with the "workout suit".