Question: Out of Body / Sleep Paralysis

This is a discussion on Question: Out of Body / Sleep Paralysis within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; What are dreams ? Are they actually a "portal" to an astral realm ? I ask because i had a ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55
  1. #31
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    What are dreams ? Are they actually a "portal" to an astral realm ? I ask because i had a dream last night, and the night before about m girl, and it seemed like she already knew what I was saying ...



  2. #32
    Excidium is offline Banned User

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere near Hamburg, Germany.
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    What are dreams ? Are they actually a "portal" to an astral realm ? I ask because i had a dream last night, and the night before about m girl, and it seemed like she already knew what I was saying ...
    Dreams are basicly the effect of the drug DMT in your brain.

  3. #33
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Quote Originally Posted by Excidium View Post
    Dreams are basicly the effect of the drug DMT in your brain.
    You know, looking back on my previous days ... they are actually very similar. One love I suppose, that is the way to care about things.


  4. #34
    Sean1352 is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Don't be a stalker...
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Excidium View Post
    Dreams are basicly the effect of the drug DMT in your brain.
    Meh so what to much of the drug effect is bad for you? I heard dreaming is good for you so much fun dreams...

  5. #35
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1352 View Post
    Meh so what to much of the drug effect is bad for you? I heard dreaming is good for you so much fun dreams...
    Naturally produced things are healthy for the body, not vice versa


  6. #36
    Dutu40's Avatar
    Dutu40 is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Excidium View Post
    The topic surely is interesting, but i dont like that heres so much talk about "astral, spirits, evil, demon, out of body or "the beeing", that has absolutely nothing todo with reality and / or LD'ing, that has something to do with wild theorys that nobody can and will confirm and has in my opinion nothing to loose in a clear mind.

    All those things you may notice while LD'ing short after or short before are just effects of a drug called DMT and / or the paralysis itself, also the switch from awake - asleep, asleep-awake can cause the brain to malfunction in the sight of reality.
    Fortunately, it is a proven fact that Astral Projection DOES exist as it was carefully tested in laboratories and all the tests were successfully.

  7. #37
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutu40 View Post
    Fortunately, it is a proven fact that Astral Projection DOES exist as it was carefully tested in laboratories and all the tests were successfully.
    Proofz ?


  8. #38
    Excidium is offline Banned User

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere near Hamburg, Germany.
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutu40 View Post
    Fortunately, it is a proven fact that Astral Projection DOES exist as it was carefully tested in laboratories and all the tests were successfully.
    Scientology also said that everything they are telling you is proven.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excidium For This Useful Post:


  10. #39
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Quote Originally Posted by Excidium View Post
    Scientology also said that everything they are telling you is proven.
    I mean, I see your point however I think that was a rather "bad" example relating to the topic haha


  11. #40
    Excidium is offline Banned User

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere near Hamburg, Germany.
    Posts
    623
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I mean, I see your point however I think that was a rather "bad" example relating to the topic haha
    I think it just hits it on the spot.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HI Every body
    By ela005 in forum Say Hello
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:38 PM
  2. Play, eat, p*rn, meat, sleep.
    By Mike in forum Spamboard
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 11:25 AM
  3. [Release] 4v4 Unlocking portraits (quickly while you sleep)
    By WarriorComic in forum Starcraft 2 Hacks
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 03:52 PM
  4. Gymnast Shawn Johnson Put To Sleep After Breaking Leg
    By Dolph_Lundgren in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 08:50 AM
  5. Sit and Sleep while being on your mount
    By Toxik in forum WoW Exploits
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 01:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •