Question: Out of Body / Sleep Paralysis

This is a discussion on Question: Out of Body / Sleep Paralysis within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Okay, I need some help with this type of stuff. I have read alot of articles, and alot of topics ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Question: Out of Body / Sleep Paralysis

Okay, I need some help with this type of stuff. I have read alot of articles, and alot of topics on a few forums, and I have came to conclusion that these two are related. Now here's my question .. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG !?!?!?!

Here's a short read.

The past few weeks, I have been going through a lot. I wont get personal, but those of you who have me on facebook, you might know. After reading about lucid dreaming and stuff on here, I was trying it out. I had a successful lucid dream, but only that one time. I was amazed that I was able to literally be looking at something, turn 180 degrees to see behind me, then turn back around to complete the 360 degree turn, and I was in a new area. It blew my mind.

So now here's the interesting part. Here's what happened this night (before I even knew about sleep paralysis.) One night, I woke up from the feeling of having to go to the bathroom. I awakened, my eyes were still closed. Within 2 seconds of becoming aware I was now awake, I opened my eyes. The MOMENT my eyes flung open, I saw this black figure just chillin over my bed, leaning over me. INSTANTLY I had fear shooting my entire body. I could feel this energy, this dread, flowing through me. I threw the covers over my head, flopped on my side, entered the fetal position, and lay there while I could my soul being forcefully sucked out of me. I blacked out the rest of the night, woke up normally and figured it must have been a dream. That morning, I wrote down what happened in my sketch book because it was SO real and the most terrifying experience of my life. Later that day, I talked to my friend because a few months ago he was talking about how he saw his demon.

Now, okay, I am not religious. When I first heard of him talking about a demon, I was thinking to myself "K, son, youre high, put down the weed and call it a day." However, this night made me start to realise there is so much we can not percieve while in our normal 3-dimensional bodies, and that the universe theory of having 8dimensions now makes sense. I dont think this was a demon that was leaning over me, but I do think it was apart of different dimension, or what I now call "The Spirit Realm" since I have seen this realm a numerous of times now.

Anyways, What I am asking, is when this feeling of energy pulsates your body .. what do you do ? Usually I lay there, in fear, until whatever it is that is pushing me into my bed, stops.

I heard that this is called, "The Vibrational State." But the fact remains that I cant get past this stage. I dont like being in bed laying in fear. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Side-note: Incase you missed it .. my first time I had this, I was able to move my entire body .. I was able to pull the covers over my body like a frightened little kid, and I was able to move into the fetal position and cry ... I thought paralysis means you cant move ?

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's called being high.

Anyways that is your dream. I never experienced that, just experienced lots of time controling my own dreams which is amazing, you wake up with a feeling that you can't imagine, you feel so awesome!

Another thing, when you see that shade cillin' over you, it's probably when you're at a dream but in reality, how can I explain... Something like you are leaving the bathroom but forgot to clean your ass. Pretty much that. You were still dreaming while you were awake.

To finish, why do you get scared? Don't you know that's just some bullshit? Demons doesn't exist, it's all product of your mind, if you don't want to be in fear, just man up! Try punch the shades and see the reactions, probably is gonna be hard for you to remember not to be scared at the moment but try! That's the only way you gonna find what's happening when you get in fear, try to get to some lights.
    Last edited by Kaskame; 09-27-2011 at 10:24 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaskame For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never thought about it as me dreaming still as I woke up, I guess that could explain it .. but I dont recall anything leaning over me in my dream either haha. But yeah, next time it happens I guess I could "man up." Its just hard to confront something like that, especially when you arent expecting something to be there. IDK, but this morning or yesterday morning, I dont remember at the moment I am high, but one of the mornings, I do remember saying inside my head "go away, go bug (my friends name here)" and then the feelings of the vibrations started to slowly die down, but it was hard for me to move .. I was fighting to sit up (eyes still closed at this time so I dont have to see the shadow thing.) ---Which we shouldnt call it a shadow since it wasnt 2D

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A month ago I had the awesomest weird creepy inception controlable dream.
    Like I woke up in a place than suddenly feel asleep and wake up in another, be there in that dream doing my things than gonne to bed scared and while trying to sleep I woke up in another dream similar but diferent, same shit happens, I wake up in my reality bed, but everything was wrong specially the window, than everything gets vibrating like a earthquake and I wake up finally (:

miyonheart is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had this same thing happen a few times. The dark figure thingy always scares the crap out of me. The first time it was across the room against the wall. The second time it was at the end of the bed. Each time it was closer. The last one I opened my eyes in it was about 6 inches from my face.

I used to be really scare of it but now I know it's some messed up thing with my mind and being in a half dream state so when it happens now I try to take in all the physical and mental feelings and let it happen. It's still a scary feeling when it happens but in the back of my mind now I know there isn't anything that will hurt me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miyonheart For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miyonheart View Post
    I've had this same thing happen a few times. The dark figure thingy always scares the crap out of me. The first time it was across the room against the wall. The second time it was at the end of the bed. Each time it was closer. The last one I opened my eyes in it was about 6 inches from my face.

I used to be really scare of it but now I know it's some messed up thing with my mind and being in a half dream state so when it happens now I try to take in all the physical and mental feelings and let it happen. It's still a scary feeling when it happens but in the back of my mind now I know there isn't anything that will hurt me.

Hey your story is so REAL dude, I like it. I hate when people make up bullshit and you can totally call it out, but yours .. IDK, thanks for posting =)

I think it should be important to remember these lyrics reading them carefully and you will realise what they mean.

Walking out of the circle,
    step by step I'm learning alone
    But I can't conquer my demons
    just need to remember my home

There's no need to be frightened
    we here all already are dead
    get us on ending vibration
    danger lurks only in my head

Come, break through with me
    such wonders terrified the soul
    it's real, no need to question
    knowledge infiltrates the whole

I will also draw a picture of what my experience was like, because some people including my friends havent come across this event before, so I will try my best to make it as realistic and gruesome so even people who have not had this spiritual awakening will be able to "feel" what is it like. When Im done, I will post a link to the picture here =)

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would call it that the mind is awake, but the body still kinda "sleeps", its quite common if you ask me.. (Been there myself)
    The thing you saw might be a reaction of something, or just some "dim" before the eyes got the focus back...

I cant tell you what it is, but this is what I belive it is. The oposite of sleepwalking.. (the mind is awake but not the body instead of the mind being in dreamland and the body is fully functional)

Also. I think it might be caused by the wrong depth of sleep (for an example caused by stress?)

I have many answers but no facts..

and yeah the demon thing? well... It can be the mind playing you a trick... a bi effect of something?

I've seen people freak totaly out on summernights (its bright here at summernights) seing the devil and so on...
    I remember one very good.
    That guy never did drugs... he was a "spiritist"... but still I have never seen so much fear in someones eyes as him.
    His gf told us that he sometimes saw the devil in the shape of his dead father...

Its more between heaven and earth that anyone know about, but I will say its the mind plays with people.
    Last edited by Malish; 10-07-2011 at 12:58 AM.
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it could be my mind, but I mean when you hear foot steps coming up the stairs, and the feeling something is righ tthe fuck there at your bed, its crazy.

Heres a drawing of what I saw

[Drawing] My demon

Dutu40 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I awakened, my eyes were still closed. Within 2 seconds of becoming aware I was now awake, I opened my eyes. The MOMENT my eyes flung open, I saw this black figure just chillin over my bed, leaning over me. INSTANTLY I had fear shooting my entire body. I could feel this energy, this dread, flowing through me. I threw the covers over my head, flopped on my side, entered the fetal position, and lay there while I could my soul being forcefully sucked out of me.
    Your soul was not forcefully sucked out of you, it was trying to get in, the lucid dreaming could've actually been an astral projection, by astral projection you leave your body (you are the soul, not the body) yet you are always connected to it trough the astral cordon which can expand it self forever without limit, because of that connection your body is not dying when you leave it nor when you return. And if it was black, then i recommend you to visit the church, because a black soul can mean that it is full of sins. Don't worry if you will experience such things again, your body will not die because of this. Those astral projections can also help you to discover your true self.
    Last edited by Dutu40; 10-07-2011 at 04:10 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutu40 For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutu40 View Post
    Your soul was not forcefully sucked out of you, it was trying to get in, the lucid dreaming could've actually been an astral projection, by astral projection you leave your body (you are the soul, not the body) yet you are always connected to it trough the astral cordon which can expand it self forever without limit, because of that connection your body is not dying when you leave it nor when you return. And if it was black, then i recommend you to visit the church, because a black soul can mean that it is full of sins. Don't worry if you will experience such things again, your body will not die because of this. Those astral projections can also help you to discover your true self.
    I thought about going to a church honestly, but I dont believe in "God." I wont go into details of why, but its my belief and I really would not want to offend anyone for my "iggnorance" as some would call it. IDK, it didnt happen last night, maybe because I, and I wont lie, I smoked about 5 gravity bong rips of hash so I was OUT COLD. I didnt have anything on my mind, usually this happens when something makes me angry earlier in that day. Possible connection to hatred ?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast