hacking reality, beyond human

This is a discussion on hacking reality, beyond human within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Hello All^^ I'm sure alot of out there have seen movies such as: Men who staire at goats, chronicle, hell ...

shaunmcca92 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hacking reality, beyond human

Hello All^^

I'm sure alot of out there have seen movies such as:
    Men who staire at goats, chronicle, hell even movies that have monks in them or movies like wanted...

Anyways, I'm going to clue people in on a little secret i have come accross, and that has been an actual study of the government for many years

We have all heard of things like super heros, super soldiars and telepathy, the question is is it possible?
    As a child after watching a kick ass movie i always run around pretending to be a super hero or master if martial arts. As i grew older i began to tell myself these things are for children not adults. but the more I told myself this, the more i began to believe it, and no matter what i said, there was a part of me that truly wished it where true, a world with super heros or where magic was normal and realistic.

So I began to test myself, i started with remembering my childhood and trying to relive the feelings i felt so that i could understand how it feels to truly believe its possible, and as i progressed i began to relize the world is filled with things like miricles, so why not make the miricles normal?

for example, has anyone heard of the mom who lifted the front of a car to save her child? some think cant be that hard. A woman no older than 30 about 5'4" 150 lbs if you think about it thats rather small, the front of any car is the heaviest part it contains the engine that alone can way up to 1 ton. There are body builders in this wold capable of it, but a small women saving here child? is it possible? even with the fact that she could loose her child if she couldnt... tell me is this human? or is it something else?

another example the monks... what you here is true, they train themselves to leave reality and do the imposible, to deal pain as well as withstand it as if it were not happening at all, there method? they leave reality, and truly become one with nature >.<. this may not seem like much so lets test it....

First make sure you read these instruction before doing since it requires you closing your eyes

step 1: close your eyes and try focusing on what you hear and smell
    step 2: take deep breaths, make sure to let them flow slowly so you can steady your heart rate.
    step 3: focus on your breathing, try to hear your self breath,
    step 4: while listening to your lungs as the let out your air, try smelling the fresh air outside, this is not as easy as it sounds the bodies sences are not easily manipulated, all sences work together, smell effects taste, sight effects feeling, feeling effects smell, so on.
    step 5: after you have accomplished these things start by initiating a bit of pain, for example, place a for on the floor under both hands and apply small pressure make sure not to apply to much you can cut your hands open ^^, at first im sure you will feel it, but if you can manipulate your sences in step 4, then this is all but immposible, everyones true method of relief comes from there own way of coping, if your angry you may us a stratagy to calm yourslef, its simular to that. find a method that can help you leave reality, a method that can make you forget about whats going on here and now, if you truly believe you can do this, then its possible, this training is used around the world not only with monks, but even the miltary, they have to prepare for torture... monks try to take this method to a new level.

though you may not be able to fly, or lift giant bolders as if they were a pebble, you will soon relize that more in this world is possible than one can immagine, that child you once knew whos immagination soared to no limits... theres alot more to that child, imagination is a form of "enlightenment" a method for one to leave reality and believe anything is possible.

every day i push myself too a new limit, i started with what i tought you above, training ones body to become oblivious to pain is a hard thing to do, you may tell yourself if you have a broken arm and you may not cry, or pretend it dosnt hurt, but truthfuly tell you self are you lieing to immpress people or to keep people safe, or have you truly been able to take pain and not even relize it.

this method is some peoples begining to a new life and it can also be an end, remeber if you use this to much you can cause your body to shut down, a human body needs pain to grow, as it also needs love, and comfort.

as of now i still train my body to accept pain and do things that are what your ind tellls you imposible, i took many survival classes and also learned different methods of tracking and not leaving tracks, i implamented these and can walk on glass or even partialy hot embers, can not walk on scorching emers yet but im training myself to do so,

all in all, in reality if you truly believe you can do something, of you have something you can fight for in life something youd die to protect, then you should try trainin yourself, like in another post someone talked about controling there dreams, if you can find a light switch within your dreams and turn it on or off weather the liting changes or not, or read a book and relize what your reading dosnt make any sence and it feels like your saying it and not reading. If you believe something is possible, then hey... wwhy cant it be? because scientest say it cant? are these scientist your god? are they your guiadence telling you to do this and that? NO! they are human like you and me, there just people that tell themselves and truly believe its not possible, therefore to them... its not.

for now focus on your sences it could take years of training yourself to not feel pain, if you can achieve this you will choose the next phase you wish to accomplish. i can not tell you everything, for i yet dont know it, but every day i stide to become stronger, both phisicly and mentaly.

in reality, the sky is the limit as to what one can achieve.

(i am not responsible for injurys anyone may and probly will get training themselves, the 5 steps i have listed are a working method to mentaly training yourself, do not push yourself and allow your body time to heal if you have been injured, i've been training myself since i was 15, and some people spend there entire life training, if you wish to believe that my methods or that things like this are not possible, i ask you not post the reasons on this thread, doubt can change the beliefe of a man, and if you believe its possible then youd better start now, once you start training you can train yourself for you entire life and never reach your limit there is no limit for reality, and there is no limit to the mind)
    Last edited by shaunmcca92; 02-21-2012 at 06:45 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shaunmcca92 For This Useful Post:

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's is true that a strong mind can do a lot even with a weak body.
    But let me explain to some ppl what you said in a bit more detail.

for example, has anyone heard of the mom who lifted the front of a car to save her child? some think cant be that hard. A woman no older than 30 about 5'4" 150 lbs if you think about it thats rather small, the front of any car is the heaviest part it contains the engine that alone can way up to 1 ton. There are body builders in this wold capable of it, but a small women saving here child? is it possible? even with the fact that she could loose her child if she couldn't... tell me is this human? or is it something else?
    That my friends is called adrenalin and it makes a mf hulk out of ya.
    When you are or some1 dear to you in a dangerous situation the first thing your mind and body does is check for the fight or flee risk. Now this happens in an instant so you can't actually control it that easily but if you "choose" fight your body starts to create a lot of adrenaline which boosts your strength, reflexes and blocks most of the pain (don't worry it all comes back to bite your ass once adrenaline wears off).

Now about the breathing part and the feelings well truth be told what you are doing with that kind of breathing is overdosing your body with oxygen. Now this also focuses your mind a bit off the pain but the oxygen overflows your body also and makes you a bit numb. Now this can be dangerous bec if you are a moron you can hyperventilate and truth be told I'm not exactly sure about the chemical and biological process which makes the pain go away a bit, but it's the same when they tell women at child birth to breath deep more often.

There I hope I cleared a bit of it to the science ppl more.
    And also a good way to lift your pain threshold is to experience a great pain like you have never experienced so far, after that your body will be react a lot less to the smaller pain lvls.

h4ck32 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the mother lifting the car is easy to explain

the mother is using adrenaline (fight or flight system) which heightens her senses(eyesight,hearing strength etc. gets better) so she can lift the car.

Also after most of these incidents the person doing the lifting muscles bleed most of the time

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h4ck32 View Post
    the mother lifting the car is easy to explain

the mother is using adrenaline (fight or flight system) which heightens her senses(eyesight,hearing strength etc. gets better) so she can lift the car.

Also after most of these incidents the person doing the lifting muscles bleed most of the time
    I HIGHLY think you are missing the point of the OP's topic. I could be wrong, but when I read it I got the idea to kind-of open your mind a little bit more and stop always thinking inside your head. You need to think on a level. An intergalactic level. The third eye can do wonders to reality .. if you dont believe me then you have yet to experience such gifts.