Free groceries !

This is a discussion on Free groceries ! within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Before we all start jumping to legal issues, D3scene.com and its staff members so NOT support any illegal activity. All ...

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free groceries !

Before we all start jumping to legal issues, D3scene.com and its staff members so NOT support any illegal activity. All posts are for information; all actions are at your OWN end and risks may vary.

Now, we all know how hard it is to maintain your money in this economy. Lets face it .. prices are going up on everything, but no one is getting raises to help support the system. Here's a plan my friend came up with last night. Please, you must read this line carefully, WE HAVE NOT TRIED IT YET (but it seems like there should be no flaws.)

You will need 2 or more people, I prefer 3; and a backpack. If you are going alone .. be weary and go after the manager / assistant manager leave. usually they leave around 5ish .. at least most do here in california. People dont like to be work too long haha. So you now have your team .. next is to decide who will drive, and who will go inside. Personally, I would be driver, so I would stay inside my truck until they finish.

If you are going inside, then you go alone. Grab a hand basket, and walk around filling it up with smaller things. Yes frozen foods are fine, they wont defrost by the time you finish. I would say .. stay away from pizza boxes, soda 12 packs .. pretty much anything that will waste space and cant fit inside a backpack. Once you have you basket full, casually walk to the bathroom. Most the time, it is empty, but if someone is in there, just wait there and dont look sketch. Once in the bathroom, hopefully there are stalls there, you can go in a stall, set the basket on the toilet, lock the door, and crawl out from under nearth the door. As you are leaving, text your other friend and tell him to go inside with the backpack. Then he fills it up and walks out =) This plan is great if you are going to / hosting a party. Can save tons of money.

If you are alone .. I would do all the above, except go in the store in one door, leave the store in a different door.

bryv is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or just stay in the washroom and get your friend to come in 2 mins later with the backpack, place some items in the backpack and u walk out first with some items left, he walks out later =).