This was my technique.. I never got caught.
What you need:
What to do:
- A bottle of water with a paper wrapping around it (The one that shows the brand like Naya, Eska, etc)
- A pen
- Before the test, take off the wrapping and make sure you don't break it.
- On the other side of the wrapping (the white one) write everything you need for the test.
- Put back the wrapping on the water bottle (there should be some glue left on it)
- Fill the bottle with water.
- If your teacher wants you to drop all your things on the floor to prevent cheating, tell him you have a bad cough.
- Proceed to drink water and read all the answers
- Dispose of the evidence. As soon as the test is over ask to go to the bathroom (if you haven't already gone, you know with all that water...) to wash off or throw away any evidence of cheating. The longer you hold onto this the better your chance of getting caught because someone (even if its not your professor) will notice.
- Don't over do it.
- Do not write with a dark pen, use some light colors. (In case your teachers comes behind you and see some strange writing in the bottle)
- Don't get greedy. It's easy to cheat your way to a 100% if you really put in the effort. But if everyone else is averaging a 47% on the physics exam, you are going to look highly suspicious.
- Make sure the writing faces YOU.