[LF Game Master/Admin Position] Swiftay's GM/Admin Resume!

This is a discussion on [LF Game Master/Admin Position] Swiftay's GM/Admin Resume! within the Recruitment board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hello My name is Justin aka Swiftays and I am currently looking for a Game Master or Admin position for ...

Swiftays is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[LF Game Master/Admin Position] Swiftay's GM/Admin Resume!

Hello My name is Justin aka Swiftays and I am currently looking for a Game Master or Admin position for a current WoW Private Server!

Knowledge:

I have been a Administrator on Two WoW Private Servers total, both of them I was responsible with dealing with donations, training new GMs, and dealing with crucial time sensitive information. I have been playing World of Warcraft since the Alpha of Vanilla and I have played Retail WoW ever since, I have cleared up to 3/8 Heroic DS at the moment on retail.

Outside of the Gaming World, I am currently a Swing Manager at McD. I have to manage and lead and a be a role model for roughly 12-15 crew members. I am excellent at planning and executing shift schedules, shift changes, and station assignments. I am a certified trainer at McD, which means I can apply to be a trainer at any McD in the United States.

I am extremely flexible with my management and training styles allowing me to quickly and effectively execute plans and strategy required to increase server profitability and server population.

Why Choose Me:

I am not a child, I am a full-time working adult attending college full-time looking for something to do when I am at home. I have always had a love for WoW and private servers, and leadership. I am currently working towards a Major in Education and a Minor in Business Management. I would make EXCELLENT addition to any Game Master/Administration Team for ANY private server.

Contact Me:

This is not NEARLY all there is to know about me and my managerial style. If you wish to know more..

Please reply to this thread!

I have, Skype, Ventrilo, Team Speak, Mic, and Headset.

Programs I am Comfortable With:

Ventrilo
    Quice
    Team Speak
    World of Warcraft
    Excel Files
    Word Files
    Google Docs

Looking forward to speaking with you soon

Xaye is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, I would just like to know if you have found or need a server you would like to work on?