Looking for GFX

This is a discussion on Looking for GFX within the Request a Designer board part of the Freebies category; Hey, i suck at making GFX and i am wiling to pay for some. I need the following GFX: - ...

Oliverb is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for GFX

Hey, i suck at making GFX and i am wiling to pay for some.

I need the following GFX:
    - Website design
    - Thread design
    - Signature
    - Control pannel + login/Register
    - Forum design

Must have -
    Previous work
    Some expirance
    Show some concept.

They need to be HQ and i will need the photoshop files.
    Offer me price for each

<GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliverb View Post
    Hey, i suck at making GFX and i am wiling to pay for some.

I need the following GFX:
    - Website design
    - Thread design
    - Signature
    - Control pannel + login/Register
    - Forum design

Must have -
    Previous work
    Some expirance
    Show some concept.

They need to be HQ and i will need the photoshop files.
    Offer me price for each
    For pretty much everything you have up there you need a Web Designer not a Graphic Designer

A designer could make a design but it would never properly function without a coder granted there are some Designers such as me who know a little bit of everything there are not many. Also to have a site comprised entirely of images tbh I dont know about you but I wouldn't want to see my load times and server transfer limits.

Personally I can't help you as I do not release my PSD files but good luck finding someone as hopefully the above info will help.

Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I might be able to help. Let me clear my plate first, and if you're still in need by then, I'll see what I can do.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJesture View Post
    I might be able to help. Let me clear my plate first, and if you're still in need by then, I'll see what I can do.
    Yes i am.

Quote Originally Posted by <GM>Bumblebee View Post
    For pretty much everything you have up there you need a Web Designer not a Graphic Designer

A designer could make a design but it would never properly function without a coder granted there are some Designers such as me who know a little bit of everything there are not many. Also to have a site comprised entirely of images tbh I dont know about you but I wouldn't want to see my load times and server transfer limits.

Personally I can't help you as I do not release my PSD files but good luck finding someone as hopefully the above info will help.
    Why don't you release PSD files? Any ways thank you i dont need the PSD as long as they are HQ and CUT up(if possible)

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes i am.

Why don't you release PSD files? Any ways thank you i dont need the PSD as long as they are HQ and CUT up(if possible)
    I don't release my PSD Files as it is a easy way for someone to claim credit for your work or distribute it.

When you ask for HQ and cut up your going to need to clarify because in absolutely no case would you have 4k quality graphics on a site unless it was a site background for a huge display which honestly is not worth doing. I'm going to assume by cut up that you mean the .PNG file type which allows for transparency which in that case is extremely easy to do.

Just to clarify my statement above, what you are asking for in your main post needs to be done by a Web Designer/Developer and is in absolutely no case cheap if its being done for you and you only coming from the ground up. The only thing you would require a Graphic Designer for is the signature.

I do have a team of people that I work with and we have a coder but depending on the details once we actually figure out what you want done we may or may not be able to take your request.

If the above requires the coder to code from scratch a website, CP, and Login/Register system it will not be cheap and we possibly may be unable to do it depending on the details. If all you are looking for is a designer to create a concept you can take to a web designer that we can easily do and its not going to be as expensive (In the end you would still be paying a web developer/designer to do it).

Feel free to reply here or PM me details if your interested and I'll look them over and see if we can give you a quote on it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by <GM>Bumblebee View Post
    I don't release my PSD Files as it is a easy way for someone to claim credit for your work or distribute it.

When you ask for HQ and cut up your going to need to clarify because in absolutely no case would you have 4k quality graphics on a site unless it was a site background for a huge display which honestly is not worth doing. I'm going to assume by cut up that you mean the .PNG file type which allows for transparency which in that case is extremely easy to do.

Just to clarify my statement above, what you are asking for in your main post needs to be done by a Web Designer/Developer and is in absolutely no case cheap if its being done for you and you only coming from the ground up. The only thing you would require a Graphic Designer for is the signature.

I do have a team of people that I work with and we have a coder but depending on the details once we actually figure out what you want done we may or may not be able to take your request.

If the above requires the coder to code from scratch a website, CP, and Login/Register system it will not be cheap and we possibly may be unable to do it depending on the details. If all you are looking for is a designer to create a concept you can take to a web designer that we can easily do and its not going to be as expensive (In the end you would still be paying a web developer/designer to do it).

Feel free to reply here or PM me details if your interested and I'll look them over and see if we can give you a quote on it.
    I have most of the stuff coded. I just need the designs. When it comes to using photoshop it's a whole new level for me. I tried doing it in the past but it looked like a kid just splat some spaghetti on paint.

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have most of the stuff coded. I just need the designs. When it comes to using photoshop it's a whole new level for me. I tried doing it in the past but it looked like a kid just splat some spaghetti on paint.
    If all your looking for it buttons thats pretty simple stuff depending what direction you want to take with it. Just send me the details on how much you need and try to describe as best as you can the style you want I'll make a preview of one and send you a quote for it.