WoW-2D: Pixel Artist(s) Needed

This is a discussion on WoW-2D: Pixel Artist(s) Needed within the Request a Designer board part of the Freebies category; Hello there! Currently, I'm working on a project called WoW 2-D. More details on the project can be found here: ...

Xolitude is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW-2D: Pixel Artist(s) Needed

Hello there!

Currently, I'm working on a project called WoW 2-D. More details on the project can be found here: World of Warcraft 2D

I am in desperate need of a pixel artist(s) who would be in charge of drawing character sprites and tilesets for the game world and would be greatly appreciated to anyone who'd jump on-board. As this is an unpaid request for the foreseeable future, I am, of course, not looking for AAA quality work. I don't have much experience in pixel art and am currently too busy with school and working on the code for WoW-2D to spend much time on daily practice.

In terms of work-time allotted, you will not be rushed under any circumstances as I know your personal time and goals are just as valuable. I myself don't plan to rush any aspect of this project, nor should you or I feel the need to.

If anyone would like to help support me and the project, please post below or send me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. It would be much appreciated

Regards,
    Xolitude

Gaarg is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! If you have problems, I can advise you a good web design studio. They perform almost all types of work associated with the design.
    Last edited by Gaarg; 01-29-2019 at 10:52 AM.