Faceit AC cheat

This is a discussion on Faceit AC cheat within the Request a Hack board part of the Trade Software category; Looking for a Faceit AC cheat with aimbot and rcs. Visuals are not needed Money isn't a problem, please pm ...

miinty is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Faceit AC cheat

Looking for a Faceit AC cheat with aimbot and rcs. Visuals are not needed
    Money isn't a problem, please pm me with proof that you have what i need, i would also like to be shown live proof.

omgomg2017 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You ever got one? It seems that all people who are capable in coding a cheat for face it are impossible to reach?

rootexe is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Faceit AC is now almost same as ESEA.
    Feel free to get scammed if someone will pm you about he has one, either it will be detected or scam.

Nobody will contact you trough d3scene forum to code for you, you have to know people

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rootexe View Post
    Faceit AC is now almost same as ESEA.
    Feel free to get scammed if someone will pm you about he has one, either it will be detected or scam.

Nobody will contact you trough d3scene forum to code for you, you have to know people
    I keep hearing this everywhere, but no solutions provided. "as a nonamer you will not find a coder".. Understandable.. but if easy 500€ is not welcomed, then too bad :/ .. I did try contacting those experienced coders, but in most cases those are just faking to be somebody else.

For someone like me who works as a project manager this feels ridiculous, but can't help it

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by omgomg2017 View Post
    I keep hearing this everywhere, but no solutions provided. "as a nonamer you will not find a coder".. Understandable.. but if easy 500€ is not welcomed, then too bad :/ .. I did try contacting those experienced coders, but in most cases those are just faking to be somebody else.

For someone like me who works as a project manager this feels ridiculous, but can't help it
    500e for FaceIT cheat where you can use it to grab 10x more than this or even more?
    Don't be silly, you will have to pay around 5000 euros and this is the minimum wage.

I has been "scammed" myself for 1000e, apparently the coder died before giving away 15 builds for us, but afaik he really died lul

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rootexe View Post
    500e for FaceIT cheat where you can use it to grab 10x more than this or even more?
    Don't be silly, you will have to pay around 5000 euros and this is the minimum wage.

I has been "scammed" myself for 1000e, apparently the coder died before giving away 15 builds for us, but afaik he really died lul
    died?! haha, omg now that is a bad luck m8

From what I hear 500€ is enough, but it really depends on how "famous" the coder is. And of course on whatever you negotiate. Myself I was more or less prepared to pay 700-800€, but even then it seems that it's not interesting cash.

Anyway, good luck with hunting haha

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by omgomg2017 View Post
    died?! haha, omg now that is a bad luck m8

From what I hear 500€ is enough, but it really depends on how "famous" the coder is. And of course on whatever you negotiate. Myself I was more or less prepared to pay 700-800€, but even then it seems that it's not interesting cash.

Anyway, good luck with hunting haha
    Trust me anyone who will want to code for this amount of money for you will be scammer or either detected in few months. Just invest it in something else