BadUSB/Rubberducky Hardware Solution

This is a discussion on BadUSB/Rubberducky Hardware Solution within the Request a Hack board part of the Trade Software category; I need an advanced LAN hack that won't be detected by VAC, SMAC, server sided anti-cheats, Windows Defender, Windows SmartScreen, ...

Kspade is offline Forum God

Array
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BadUSB/Rubberducky Hardware Solution

I need an advanced LAN hack that won't be detected by VAC, SMAC, server sided anti-cheats, Windows Defender, Windows SmartScreen, and the ability to run with standard user account access (no admin rights). I am looking for a hardware solution via BadUSB, Rubberducky or another alternative.

Another possibility is you just creating the hardware solution for me and I will deal with finding the cheat. (not sure if it works like that where I can just plop an .exe in)

Details:

• The injection method MUST be a hardware solution. Meaning I will have to buy you the mouse/keyboard required for the job or ship you my mouse. The cheat must auto inject as soon as I plug in the equipment or a special combination on the mouse to run it. It should be plug and play.
    • It will be used at non-BYOC LANs ONLY so it cannot have a HWID lock or any type of lock. (including internet for authentication)
    • There will be no anti-cheat at the LANs other then standard user account access(No Admin Rights), Windows Defender, and Windows SmartScreen. (I am not manually shutting them off again, its too risky. Windows Defender quarantined my last cheat and SmartScreen prevented it from running so I had to shut them off super quick.)
    • USB drives are not allowed what so ever. Configs are predownloaded and setup by the admins, Internet Browser is blocked via the registry and if you are caught with a USB you are disqualified.

Features:

• Aimbot w/ Recoil Control System and Weapon Configs for Pistol, Rifle, SMGs, and Sniper hardcoded into the cheat
    • BSP parsing visible check on the aimbot.
    • The RCS should work flawlessly and perfectly with a low FOV (2 FOV). I refuse to crank the FOV up when admins are going to be watching behind me because the recoil stops controlling after a couple bullets due to the viewangles being pushed out of the field of view.

Pricing:
    • I'm not made of money bags. Reasonable prices. Discussed via PM. Prize pool winnings is a big possibility if your willing to work with me as well.

iAceDx is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use something very similar to this, if you would like some more information shoot me a PM.

Hacking CS since 2011, if you need help or question PM me!

subwaymonkey is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can sort something like this for you, under some circumstances e.g. You send me the money for your devices, I purchase them and then send them to you. (Note this is best done with a keyboard not a mouse)

Array
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still need this project done. If you can only do the hardware part and not the cheat, that is perfectly fine.

Looking to deal with a somewhat trusted user that has some experience in this field.

I don't have the time or necessary materials to accomplish the project by myself.

Array
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still need this project done. If you can only do the hardware part and not the cheat, that is perfectly fine.

Looking to deal with a somewhat trusted user that has some experience in this field.

I don't have the time or necessary materials to accomplish the project by myself.