ESEA undetected hack

This is a discussion on ESEA undetected hack within the Request a Hack board part of the Trade Software category; Looking for an UD ESEA hack. Willing to pay $$$. Message me with serious offers and proof will be required ...

ekonzilla is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESEA undetected hack

Looking for an UD ESEA hack. Willing to pay $$$. Message me with serious offers and proof will be required of the hack working.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

also, I am looking for a CSGO hack, but 1.6 would work as well, just don't plan on paying as much for a 1.6 hack than a GO hack. Thanks!

Tumle is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a coder, but I'know coders will like you too say what kinda things, there should be in the hack.

Sort of:
    Aimbot
    Trigger
    Esp
    Bunnyhop.

All that stuff (=

ekonzilla is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally derp'd on that. I thought I had stated I would like ESP only. I feel I'm already pretty decent at the game and when I do decide to quit cheating I don't want to be awful, or when I go to LAN.

But yea, looking for an ESP in either 1.6 or GO, pref GO and will pay more. Just got paid so I'm ready to spend~

jbx
    jbx is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think for 1.6 Bro advertises an ESEA cheat. I haven't seen it in action. CS:GO has a few coders, but they are very hard to convince that you're a trustworthy person over the other 9876978 people interested. If you wanna PM me, I can let you in on a not so big secret though on a cheat that works on ESEA. It is up to you from there, but you can go DL demos from this point and go buy the hack pretty quickly. I can help with config. I rarely use it due to being fortunate enough to own other good hacks, but at least you won't be stuck here crossing your fingers for a legit coder to make you one.
    Last edited by jbx; 06-23-2013 at 04:04 AM.