Matt's League of legends PAX skins contest!

This is a discussion on Matt's League of legends PAX skins contest! within the Rules/Announcements board part of the category; So I've got three Arclight Vel'Koz keys to give away! In order to win one of these, read the entry ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Matt's League of legends PAX skins contest!

So I've got three Arclight Vel'Koz keys to give away! In order to win one of these, read the entry method below!

IF you want any of these here are what you must do:

1. You must be an elder user or above. (Have a green name or any other color besides the newbie color)
    2. Write me a creative story involving the members and staff of D3scene. It has to be at least three paragraphs long. Each paragraph must consist of at least three sentences. Be creative! I have to see effort put forth.

I will choose my three personal favorites out of the entries!

All it takes is some typing for a free skin! These keys expire march 13th. So you must have all entries in before the 12th of this month! LETS GO MEMBERS!
    @kent

jr8nasecar is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may not be a elder user but if i posted half the time i lurked...
    Staff- JBX Counter strike history

People ask if jbx cares . If he really care about the game and I tell them.. "It's not about how much he cares, its about how much he can put forward to improve himself and keep moving forward, not just in game but in life aswell." he grew up in Gweru, Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe with just a 1999 gateway watergate computer that could only pull 80 fps with no smokes. It was a long strugle to get into game because if his parents needed him to be a hunter to bring home the food but he kept at it.

Two years after he made open his team flew him into Amercia to perfect his skill and he got a work visa feeding the giraffes at the zoo. he never felt more at home in Amercia than with his zoo family. he also cleaned up house in pugs on his off time =). ahahahaha but that all changed when he was dropped from his open team in CZ. he was really depressed and he couldn't even think about a keyboard without having panic attacks of refreshing his teams page and not seeing his name. It was the lowest point of his life not being on a positive open team. his dreams were shattered.

(long pause)

Once a light goes out another one shines brighter and he was picked up by a team for 1.6. he never really thought 1.6 was better than cz but he gave it a try and boy was his life changed. he went straight into main and had all the girls talking to him. The shift from only seeing girls on youtube to having them come up to him and talk about his matches was beyond comforting and pushed him to drive himself more.

Here we are in 2015 a new year and a new me! He will always cherish all the memories of his past that made him who he is today and look forward to all the stairs he has to climb to reach to the top.

"It doesn't matter if you put 1 hour in to the game or 1000 hours in to the game; they are wasted if you refuse to adapt and improve." ~ JBX

koshaan is offline /// BlackSector.Solutions
    Array
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do they also give you the champion?
    i dont have time to write now, but later i will.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by koshaan View Post
    do they also give you the champion?
    i dont have time to write now, but later i will.
    You also get the champion.
    @kent

koshaan is offline /// BlackSector.Solutions
    Array
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so i hope you can write it about yourself.

once upon a time, a little boy called koshaan was born. his dad was an awesome dad, he let him play shooters when he was all young.
    he introduced him to quake 3 arena, a nice shooter. he couldnt now move and shoot at the same time, so he always stood still in a corner and shot the bots. he sucked at the game, but he loved it anyways. to this day koshaans dad stills plays quake 3 daily.

koshaan loved the shooter series. he played it all day, every day. when he went to the kindergarden he could not wait to get home to play more quake 3 arena. he played it a lot. a ton. after a bit, he found a gamemode called defrag, where he met a lot of nice people. if you think about a ~5 year old boy talking with 15+ year old people, thats a little creepy. These nice people introduced me to wallhacks, as this one guys hack bypass a teleporter, and i was wondering how the heck they did it. They told me about wallhacks...

Koshaan was very interested in wallhacks, and then he found a new game called Counter strike source, which he loved. he quickly learned about the hacks and cheats for this new interesting game. in a few months he found this awesome site called tobys.dk and quickly tried every cheat available. They all sucked so he found this nice site called d3scene where there were a nice community and cheats too. He quickly adapted to the enviroment, and stuck to it ever since. Now it is over 8 years later, and he is still going strong, improving and learning new things about games and cheats every day.

#lifestory

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by koshaan View Post
    ok so i hope you can write it about yourself.

once upon a time, a little boy called koshaan was born. his dad was an awesome dad, he let him play shooters when he was all young.
    he introduced him to quake 3 arena, a nice shooter. he couldnt now move and shoot at the same time, so he always stood still in a corner and shot the bots. he sucked at the game, but he loved it anyways. to this day koshaans dad stills plays quake 3 daily.

koshaan loved the shooter series. he played it all day, every day. when he went to the kindergarden he could not wait to get home to play more quake 3 arena. he played it a lot. a ton. after a bit, he found a gamemode called defrag, where he met a lot of nice people. if you think about a ~5 year old boy talking with 15+ year old people, thats a little creepy. These nice people introduced me to wallhacks, as this one guys hack bypass a teleporter, and i was wondering how the heck they did it. They told me about wallhacks...

Koshaan was very interested in wallhacks, and then he found a new game called Counter strike source, which he loved. he quickly learned about the hacks and cheats for this new interesting game. in a few months he found this awesome site called tobys.dk and quickly tried every cheat available. They all sucked so he found this nice site called d3scene where there were a nice community and cheats too. He quickly adapted to the enviroment, and stuck to it ever since. Now it is over 8 years later, and he is still going strong, improving and learning new things about games and cheats every day.

#lifestory
    Me gusta.

NEED MORE ENTRIES.
    @kent

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi i do not actually play this game but i still have a story.

Once, there was a man. Or... A man, rather a faggot. Called naxel, he was such a huge faggot. Like a dragons fire breath his faggotness was spreading trough-out the land as some kind of fog. The fog suffercated people and lots of them died.
    Then the time came, the time for the gorgeous Jolinar to rise with Matt on his back, and with Tracky in his hand. To give life back to the deet-hreescenians. The vaccine was applied but the fog did not stop, naxel soaked everyone in piss and finaly.
    Jolinar rose and said staph.

He smacked a infraction so hard right in the faggots face, the faggot got scared and now he never does anything to hurt people anymore.
    And the country of deet-hreescenia is safe.
    The end.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Too bad you don't play league.

Need Moar entries!
    @kent

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There once so existed in a galaxy far far away... D3scene.com. It was ran by no other than, Tracky, the Boy Genius. He needed a team of councilmen, contributors, and HAXORZ!1!!1!!1 So he set out on an adventure like no other. He recruited Matt, the red dude with white teeth that sparkles. Jolinar the jolly ol' BANHAMMER along with Kent, the dude from.. idk Kent?

Together they were daaaaa squad. They fought da corruptionz, ban da purps dat caused rukkis. Created some new stuffs. Gaveaway codes to the underworld. Blackmarket shit like no other. Then.... then along came the little moderators. Kosh who does the good kush smoke daddy puff puff yo yo man. Then we gots Naxel the meme queen .. cough king oops too late to save cough my lungs.. then a long came Safou with his shitty lungs :p.

Little mods together cleaned d3scene town. We moved stuff to da trashcan. we deleted stuff off da planet. Yelled at some civilians. Together, united as one, we shall be known as the Booberators, i mean MODERATORS. Together under the "SQUAD" we shall do justice for our elders, our masters, the ones who have taught us so well.

pie is good
    apples is good
    oranges is good
    bananas is good
    rice is good
    life is good

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Two days left!

I've opened up the contest to everyone, not just Elder users. Considering the fact nobody wants free stuff
    @kent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast