Initiate Heroes of the Storm section.

This is a discussion on Initiate Heroes of the Storm section. within the Rules/Announcements board part of the category; I've created a section for all you that love HotS. I'm hoping to see some good guides and information in ...

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Initiate Heroes of the Storm section.

I've created a section for all you that love HotS. I'm hoping to see some good guides and information in there in the future. I'm always looking to learn stuff. Heroes of the Storm - HotS
    We are also still looking for some moderators for various sections. When applying, feel free to include more than one section in your application. Also, remember the guidelines in which we look for.

Keep in mind when applying that you will need to moderate and contribute to the selected sections of which you apply. What this means is, you will have to keep your section up to date with posts and contributions such as news, guides, or information regarding the topic. Keeping your section active will normally amount to people recognizing this and repping you. That goes for any member. So if there is a topic you contribute to, and watch, feel free to apply to moderate it! Also, we completely detest people who apply or mod, get mod and do nothing. We will have no Rank sitters here. You will have to work for the position.

Our only requirements are knowing about the topic in which you moderate, and having the rank of at least elder user. (So we can see that you have contributed the site.

Feel free to apply here : Application Board

Also remember, the global mods and admins aren't on 24/7 so the review of the application might take up to three days before you receive an answer.

Post script #1 : Please welcome brawrrrski and ackword2014 to the team! They are going to moderate some of the sections that really need it! WOO!

Post script #2 : FU JUSSP.
    @kent

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post: