News on the (D3)Scene.

This is a discussion on News on the (D3)Scene. within the Rules/Announcements board part of the category; Hail and well met, This thread will include a new hip and happening changes that will be coming to our ...

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

News on the (D3)Scene.

Hail and well met, This thread will include a new hip and happening changes that will be coming to our most holy of boards.

Firstly, I want to touch base on the vouching issue. Most of those on the vouch team are just now getting back from their winter holidays. The rest have either forfeited their position or are actually doing the vouching. We are actively seeking more people who are willing to try out up coming providers cheats. Keep in mind that most of the cheats will be in CSGO. If we fail to find more for the team I'll take it into my hands to vouch most of the cheats that need it. I will start vouching this weekend.

Second. If you are impatient about the wait on getting your hack vouched. Feel free to sell it without being vouched. You will receive an infraction and your thread will be removed. If you are caught doing it twice, that is a ban. If you are caught selling WITHOUT a thread or vouch, For example : Selling to people via Private messages : And we find out, you will be infracted. By not being patient and taking it upon yourselves to sell your cheat without a vouch, makes you look either money hungry, or shady.

Third, Staff positions are available as moderators for most of the forum sections. If you think you'd be a great addition to the team, feel free to fill out an application!

and finally, Once Tracky is able to get back to me we will begin the D3scene overhaul. In which you will be updated with changelogs etc for everything I do.

Any questions or concerns, send me a PM. Any vouch questions or concerns, send me a PM. Do not attempt to derail this thread. Danke.
    @kent

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

BlackWolfSante is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it nice that you will going to vouch the new cheats but the thing is why some ppl just make it into their own hands and selling it without getting vouched before is and i see it often that some of the Vouch team just dont give a fck and dont do their job. People wait weeks to get the vouch maybe months.

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolfSante View Post
    I think it nice that you will going to vouch the new cheats but the thing is why some ppl just make it into their own hands and selling it without getting vouched before is and i see it often that some of the Vouch team just dont give a fck and dont do their job. People wait weeks to get the vouch maybe months.
    It's not that the vouch team doesn't care, it's the fact that a lot of the members have either quit the team or have been inactive and removed from the team. The only active voucher at the moment is me, antivirtus does one once in a blue moon. Since I have school, work, other side projects, as well as a life of my own outside of the interwebs, I don't get to the vouch requests as often as I'd like to.

I welcome any help from people who wish to pitch in, and I look forward to the updates coming.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJesture View Post
    It's not that the vouch team doesn't care, it's the fact that a lot of the members have either quit the team or have been inactive and removed from the team. The only active voucher at the moment is me, antivirtus does one once in a blue moon. Since I have school, work, other side projects, as well as a life of my own outside of the interwebs, I don't get to the vouch requests as often as I'd like to.

I welcome any help from people who wish to pitch in, and I look forward to the updates coming.
    I'll be dedicating most of sunday to vouching all I can. We're also moving this weekend, but They'll get done.
    @kent

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

lonelyvalentinesday is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for taking care of the vouch problem

Kspade is offline Forum God

Array
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Array
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be doing as many as I can as I've rejoined the vouch team, if anyone has put a request in that hasn't been dealt with then you are free to PM me and I will check it out.

If you need a new sig, check out my mad skills! PM me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whodatguy For This Useful Post:

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whodatguy View Post
    I'll be doing as many as I can as I've rejoined the vouch team, if anyone has put a request in that hasn't been dealt with then you are free to PM me and I will check it out.
    I wish I could vouch csgo hacks I know nothing about the game XD

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!