Regarding Vouch requests.

This is a discussion on Regarding Vouch requests. within the Rules/Announcements board part of the category; We've updated our rules about releasing and selling any type of hack on the forums. Whether it's for counterstrike, or ...

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Regarding Vouch requests.

We've updated our rules about releasing and selling any type of hack on the forums. Whether it's for counterstrike, or for like, habbo hotel (I think that's a thing) It will be REQUIRED to be vouched by our team.
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=8
    It must be filled out and completed wholly to even be considered for sales on this forum.THIS MEANS YOU MUST FILL OUT EVERY BOX CORRECTLY. None of this, "But my cheat is super seekwit and can't share snippit of source". We don't gaf, idgaf. THIS MUST BE DONE FOR EVERY HACK YOU WANT TO RELEASE ON THIS FORUM. Not just one and done.

This is because someone could make something legit and clean the first time, then go and release something after without getting it vouched and it could be loaded with malware or other shite.
    Failure to comply with any of it will revoke you access from selling on the forums.

Vouches will be processed in the order they are received. As of late we've had a shortage in vouchers and are just now picking up the slack. Give it a few days and everyone who has placed a request PROPERLY, will receive their vouch. Make sure you abide by the rules on the application. Vouches would have been done a lot sooner if we didn't have to PM people back and forth requesting information they left out of it. From now on, if you do not add what is necessary for us to smoothly and seamlessly do the vouch, it will be DENIED. It is your job to make sure you have everything in order if you want to vouch on here.

Any issues, questions or concerns send me a PM.
    @kent

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bump for every1 to see. Seriously we are still getting posts when people didn't even make a request. It's going to get AUTO DELETED and eventually infracted/banned. Read the rules and follow them please !!! <3 you all tho

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safou For This Useful Post:

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Matt bad example.. Habbo Hotel was shut down recently :'(
    If you have any questions about posting or selling your hack here. Read this link.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Malish For This Useful Post:

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would like to remind people that avoiding the vouch process by selling your hacks via PM is a great way to get perm banned.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.