Plagiarism

This is a discussion on Plagiarism within the Rules/Announcements board part of the category; There have been several instances of plagiarism on this site. I will not tolerate any of it. If you are ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plagiarism

There have been several instances of plagiarism on this site. I will not tolerate any of it. If you are going to copy and paste something from another site, give credit. Just write a sentence at the very beginning or the very end of the post that says something like "Source: <blah>". It&#39;s not that hard at all.

Even if you do not claim credit for yourself, if you don&#39;t give credit or cite the source, it is still plagiarism.

DiscoInferno is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Plagiarism

i see where you are coiming from.. but in the near future try not to give like -rep x4 for just 1 thing.

Just explain why u have give the -rep. and -Rep only once plz on 1 thing plz.

Dexxter is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rep+

Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nr.1
    i see where you are coiming from.. but in the near future try not to give like -rep x4 for just 1 thing.

I can understand him for not tolerating a stupid lie. It was so messy if you are talking about the pancake recipe, he even said his grandma helped him.

But it&#39;s a long discussion just about that.
    However thanks for remembering us to that true fact.

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I give -rep. The next day, I log on and see that he&#39;s been active an hour ago and has already read the topic. I go to check his topic. Omg, he still hasn&#39;t changed a thing, nor has replied or apologized in any way, and people are still congratulating him. Wtf? Another -rep. I see more positive feedback, another -rep. I was waiting until the thread was closed.

I was just correcting his rep points by reversing the s he got. It&#39;s simple.

Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the few files I posted, I do believe I put "Copied From <Site>". If I didn&#39;t, my fault.

Just-Poison is offline Sugar And Spice
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have to agree, But the question is, how far do we go with refrencing the shit we post?
    Matt is my waifu

Sarinha is offline *The only Miss D3Scene*
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this isnt a rules or an announcement...it should be in the flame section...every stupid person would notice that this will not end nice...
    but ok..already thx for open a new thread

Infernal is offline Forum God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc

I give -rep. The next day, I log on and see that he&#39;s been active an hour ago and has already read the topic. I go to check his topic. Omg, he still hasn&#39;t changed a thing, nor has replied or apologized in any way, and people are still congratulating him. Wtf? Another -rep. I see more positive feedback, another -rep. I was waiting until the thread was closed.

I was just correcting his rep points by reversing the s he got. It&#39;s simple.
    man i like you gevorgkhc

Why noone use Blizzard with Arshmage? because Blizzard sucks!

Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Infernal
    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc

man i like you gevorgkhc
    He is very harsh but still cool,yes. But this aint a topic to discuss in here anyway.

Sarinha why in the flame section ? He mentioned an important thing and flame is something totally different, he did not even mention any several people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast