I made D3Scene there own special group for msn and yahoo
It's so we can all talk in a special "channel" as such!
All you have to do is add
To your friends !
And join the chatt
I'll give staff members admin accounts obviously when they get on.
You can kick ban etc etc people from the chat channel and its 100% live and lagfree.
Hope to see you all in there
- Open the Activity Panel (/open, /o or send a nudge) * Only can use on Windows Live Messenger.
- Check the latest 100 messages (/view)
- Add members (/invite or /i <Messenger account>)
- Check all members (/whois)
- Online members (/names)
- Check CEO & Admins (/admin)
- Display my nickname (/me)
- Change nickname (/nick or /n <new name>)
- Change my description (/description <new description>)
- Block for 120 minutes (/block or /b)
- Block temporarily (/block or /b <block time>, such as /b 200 means block for 200 minutes)
- Quit from group (/quit)
- Change display language (/lang)
- Kick member out (/kick <member name>)
- There is other admin commands but you don't need them
Btw when you change your nickname via the acitivty panel or using /nick <new name>
It only changes it for the group and your name appears to be the same but other people in that group channel see it differently so its easier way to use your forum name in the chat instead of your normal msn names.
Also you may want to block it from time to time because as soon as someone posts it'll send you a message regardless if your online or offline.
Also if your using MSN Plus simply put a space infront of the "/" for the commands to work.