21st August mess, read!

This is a discussion on 21st August mess, read! within the Rules/Announcements board part of the category; Originally Posted by Evanmur12 damn, that sucks, well do you think we will ever get our rep and posts back? ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanmur12 View Post
    damn, that sucks, well do you think we will ever get our rep and posts back? or do we just have to re-do em?
    We will discuss that when Hendrik gets online again, but to be honest, i guess we all have to redo everything we lost

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcdk View Post
    We will discuss that when Hendrik gets online again, but to be honest, i guess we all have to redo everything we lost
    Thats a real shame and risker could have talked things over with Hendrik or something not try to approve/defend his actions by hacking the site.

Pan
    Pan is offline Former D3scene Olympian
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well... I guess he finally has gone crazy...
    I'm just wondering if he used the pass for hend found on bugmenot

I'M BAAACKKK

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are on the road of the internet. There are always people who are trying to get revenge on places, and there is always someone who wants to do this to our site.

We must ignore these small hiccups in our wonderful sites phenomenal members and content, we must build to strive and compete, and be the best. And oh no, not just "one" of the best, I mean the best.

You lost a few things, which happen to every site at least once, but it's not the reputation that counts, it's the people who gave you the reputation, and their time spent reading the thread/post which got repped and enjoying it while it lasted.

For all posts that were lost, I'm not sure what else to say that if they were important, I think you should know that you're not the only one and valuable pieces of our community have been lost.

What I didn't like is that some people said this was funny, while it was not. Our community get inflicted by a bad person is not funny if you are part of the community, the fact that things that been worked on hard by members has been lost sucks.

We are D3, we are a web-based family.

I'm sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, I don't care of haters, I just wanted to put it out there for encouragement. There are a lot of good people on the D3, and a few bad ones too.

Kevin
    Last edited by Kevin; 08-21-2009 at 08:10 PM.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

Pan
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    We are on the road of the internet. There are always people who are trying to get revenge on places, and there is always someone who wants to do this to our site.

We must ignore these small hiccups in our wonderful sites phenomenal members and content, we must build to strive and compete, and be the best. And oh no, not just "one" of the best, one of the best.

You lost a few things, which happen to every site at least once, but it's not the reputation that counts, it's the people who gave you the reputation, and they're enjoyment of the thread which got repped while it lasted.

For all posts that were lost, I'm not sure what else to say that if they were important, I think you should know that you're not the only one and valuable pieces of our community have been lost.

What I didn't like is that some people said this was funny, while it was not. Our community get inflicted by a bad person is not funny if you are part of the community, the fact that things that been worked on hard by members has been lost sucks.

I'm sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, I don't care of haters, I just wanted to put it out there for encouragement. There are a lot of good people on the D3, and a few bad ones too.

Kevin
    EPIC

while the versification vindictiveness of the valuable vensations of the venom that entangled D3 may not have viced us versensually... oh screw it

I'M BAAACKKK

Hallowsend is offline I wear short shorts

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

We must ignore these small hiccups in our wonderful sites phenomenal members and content, we must build to strive and compete, and be the best. And oh no, not just "one" of the best, one of the best.

You lost a few things, which happen to every site at least once, but it's not the reputation that counts, it's the people who gave you the reputation, and they're enjoyment of the thread which got repped while it lasted.

Kevin

Too long, didn't read. Lawl.

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it's to soon to start reading again >.< Stupid school.

Pan
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ImageShack Gallery
    Just released by risker on msn :S

I'M BAAACKKK

MaMuT is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Serverman but.. no rly it was fun to me whan i saw.. the logo.. sorry.. -.- it is a bad thing though..
    The Legend

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And he is really thinking he isnt like bendik...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast