Me and Infernal has decided to put up an DotA comptetition for Warcraft III. The gamemode will be -apemom (All Pick, Easy Mode, Only Mid) 2on2. The winner will recieve 15 reputation! Though, to make it fun, there is not allowed to use maphacks, maphacks just makes it boring. You will have to send the replays to me, so I can check that you didn't use maphack. I will also get several other neutral people to help me do this. If you are caught using maphack, then you will be punished with -30 rep, so I don't reccoment it! The tournament will start Wednesday the 13th of June, and it might take days if very many people join. The tournament will not be started unless there is 4 teams.
The version we will play is DotA Allstars 6.44b for Frozen Throne.
Everybody can participate, as long as you get yourself a partner. If you sign up without partner, I will mix you together randomly. You can also make an team name, as me and Infernal has done.
Note: The game is over when:
1) The tree or the throne has fallen
2) If all players from a team write "ff" or "forfeit" (which means "We give up")
Currently signed on:
XpEx & kenshi_ (XplittR & Infernal) - IMY (Infernal's Mighty Yellowcheese)
BlameTheGame & AyCaramba - ARCOL - Alex's & Robin's Love Corner
Dokken & Dead - Metal Mania - MM
Rangepker & Tschoerk - Zeh sharks! - ZS
1) No creep skipping. This means you are not allowed to attack towers or other buildings without creep support. You are allowed to attack any building in enemy base if you entered the base with your own creeps. You do not have to cancel your attack if all creeps are dead. Note that this rule covers ALL of your enemies buildings and NOT just the ones in the base
Creep Support is defined as follow: the enemy tower is in range and attacking the creeps even if the creeps don't choose to attack the tower and attacks enemy creeps instead.
2) It is not allowed to block creeps with the use of spells, such as Fissure, Sprout or other spells which hinder your own creeps from getting to their destination. You may only block creeps by physically intercepting them and only with your hero model.
Note: Since the bug with Radiance on Spirit Bear has been removed, it is allowed to make this item.
3) You can use other heros to buy your items as long as you use your money and they are not used by this hero.
The rules was taken from DotA-League.com
The following will be playing:
Game 1: IMY against ZS.
Game 2: ARCOL against MM.
Game 3: Game 1 winner agains Game 2 winner.
Game 4: X-FreeLoOsE-X and a random teammate against Game 3 winner.
Remember you have to write "This is a tournament match for D3scene.com" in the very start of the game (not in lounge but in the game), so it will show in the replays. You also HAVE to save the replay, upload it somewhere (Rapidshare, Megaupload or something, or at the Warcraft III Replays section here at D3scene) and send me an PM with the link.