[Vote] D3scene New Style

This is a discussion on [Vote] D3scene New Style within the Rules/Announcements board part of the General category; Pls vote for your favorite style! Votes: 28 greefox: 2 Hallowsend, Sifex bluefox: 4 Ryan, AlexanderTheGreat, dapeng_zi, Scenic_Gr blood: 2 ...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 105
  1. #1
    Spet's Avatar
    Spet is offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cleveland Roxxxxx
    Posts
    825
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    766

    [Vote] D3scene New Style

    Pls vote for your favorite style!

    Votes: 28

    greefox: 2 Hallowsend, Sifex
    bluefox: 4 Ryan, AlexanderTheGreat, dapeng_zi, Scenic_Gr
    blood: 2 D3aler, [D]arkspirit
    brave: 6 Kaskame, The One The Order_(2), Corpzz, Ancient.Deadly, Darchrow, overboostaltima
    underground: 2 Daniel999, Advisory
    warrior: 3 ItzNitro, Marine_Physco, 1cost
    other: 5 Kevin, eZ]aCx, Coldfire, Hendricus, Spet
    Current: 3 <GM>Bumblebe, XplittR, bums


    Here are some sites you can browse if you wish to select and alternate stlye
    1.greenfox

    2.bluefox

    3.blood

    4.brave

    5.underground

    6.warrior

    7.others?(link)

    Also credz to Sifex for Original Post


    Last edited by Spet; 01-17-2011 at 09:37 PM.



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spet For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    eZ]aCx's Avatar
    eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,273
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    1148
    Code:
    http://exaltic.com/category/vbulletin-skins-styles
    I say that is the website every one chooses from, because they have the best/most pro designs, and they are all around $36 max.


    Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

  4. #3
    XplittR's Avatar
    XplittR is offline Hawt

    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16
    Reputation
    1106
    Poll? And what if we want it to stay?

    Hawt.

  5. #4
    Spet's Avatar
    Spet is offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cleveland Roxxxxx
    Posts
    825
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    766
    Quote Originally Posted by eZ]aCx View Post
    Code:
    http://exaltic.com/category/vbulletin-skins-styles
    I say that is the website every one chooses from, because they have the best/most pro designs, and they are all around $36 max.
    Added link



  6. #5
    Robin's Avatar
    Robin is offline Place user title here
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    525
    Is it my imagination or did we vote on this before?
    Moderator in SC2 section. Have any questions? PM ME!!

  7. #6
    XplittR's Avatar
    XplittR is offline Hawt

    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16
    Reputation
    1106
    @robin1, Prem Sections, nuff said

    Hawt.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to XplittR For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Spet's Avatar
    Spet is offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cleveland Roxxxxx
    Posts
    825
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    766
    Quote Originally Posted by robin1 View Post
    Is it my imagination or did we vote on this before?
    Yes



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Spet For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Kevin is offline guy

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,078
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    724
    1. We've had greenfox before, it looks cool yet somewhat generic, but is overused, so scratch that.
    2. Same as greenfox
    3. This doesn't really fit the forum. We're also not Twilight fans (regarding the blood in big letters)
    4. The design looks a lot more complex and cooler with this choice, but we're not an FPS gaming community, so it wouldn't be relevant.
    5. I like the intro page, but other than that it looks too generic.
    6. See 4

    After doing some research, I found some nice ones:

    eXaltic forums - Home
    eXaltic forums - Home
    vBulletin Skins, IPB Skins, XenForo Skins and Styles - ForumFlux
    vBulletin Skins - titanium Skin
    Defraction Theme - vBulletin 4.0 Skin (D3 in blue, Scene in black)
    Movara vBulletin Theme - vBulletin 4.0 Skin
    Luburox Theme - vBulletin 4.0 Skin

    Of course, we can always pay a designer around 100$ for our very own custom layout, but it really depends on how much hend is willing to pay for the new layout.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    ItzNitro's Avatar
    ItzNitro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Durkadurkastan
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    135
    Just to note: the Warrior theme comes with several backgrounds -- and one of them is actually a WoW background.

    If anybody would like a live demo, I can set that up as I use the warrior theme on my forum. (:

    I vote for Warrior/6 because I have it and like it.

  14. #10
    eZ]aCx's Avatar
    eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,273
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    1148
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1. We've had greenfox before, it looks cool yet somewhat generic, but is overused, so scratch that.
    2. Same as greenfox
    3. This doesn't really fit the forum. We're also not Twilight fans (regarding the blood in big letters)
    4. The design looks a lot more complex and cooler with this choice, but we're not an FPS gaming community, so it wouldn't be relevant.
    5. I like the intro page, but other than that it looks too generic.
    6. See 4

    After doing some research, I found some nice ones:

    eXaltic forums - Home
    eXaltic forums - Home
    vBulletin Skins, IPB Skins, XenForo Skins and Styles - ForumFlux
    vBulletin Skins - titanium Skin
    Defraction Theme - vBulletin 4.0 Skin (D3 in blue, Scene in black)
    Movara vBulletin Theme - vBulletin 4.0 Skin
    Luburox Theme - vBulletin 4.0 Skin

    Of course, we can always pay a designer around 100$ for our very own custom layout, but it really depends on how much hend is willing to pay for the new layout.
    I don't have much time to go through that link I provided, but I liked MANY of them.

    Kevin provided very good ones, I will look through that site in detail and list specific ones I like, but what kevin provided will do.

    Greenfox/bluefox or whatever, are too generic and whomever votes for that just means there is technically no reason for us to update because of the similarities/boring looks.
    Last edited by eZ]aCx; 01-09-2011 at 08:21 PM.


    Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. D3Scene Flame Style
    By <GM>Bumblebee in forum Showcase
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 08:39 AM
  2. Upcoming style vote
    By hendricius in forum Rules/Announcements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 03:11 PM
  3. D3scene userbars Enyo style
    By Pan in forum Showcase
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 09:21 PM
  4. [Vote] The Most Active Member On D3Scene
    By GodOfWar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 03:58 PM
  5. Vote For D3Scene Server!
    By GodOfWar in forum WoW Private Servers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •