The D3scene-Skyrocket

This is a discussion on The D3scene-Skyrocket within the Rules/Announcements board part of the General category; Hello guys, I decided to post details of D3scene's User statistics over here, so that you can have a look ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up The D3scene-Skyrocket

Hello guys,

I decided to post details of D3scene's User statistics over here, so that you can have a look and be stunned by the amazing amount of Users which visits D3scene every day. You can find the Statistics in the Attachment-Area as a PDF file.

What is really interesting if you ask me, that 65 % of all Users are coming through Search Engines. I have been working a lot to improve our Search Engine Rank, with success. Also interesting are the Top-Keywords. As you might have noticed, D3scene has the Keywords "WoW Hacks, Cheats". And Voila most of our Users are coming to us through those Keywords! Just have a look and Google "WoW Hacks" and you will see, we are on place #2!

Most of our Users are from the United States of America. About 35 %. 50 percent of all Users are using an English Version of Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately there are like none Users coming from Asia, South America, Australia and Africa but ofcourse with the time this could increase aswell. I personally do not have seen any Chinese People here yet.

To put it into a nutshell: 27 000 Members since February 2007 is something that not many sites have managed to. Constantly 50~ Users online is a lot as well. Thank you to all you Users who have contributed and made this possible with high-quality Threads. Thank you to moderators and Admins who help keeping this board one of the best boards about Hacking, Cheating, Gaming and more to come, on the web!

Regards,

Hendricius

You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

HayaBusa is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha, good job this would be a great time to include a thanks to everyone which have helped you on your way with your forum, Sir.

£: FIRST!!

Did you know? If everyone on this forum donated me 5£ i'd afford an Hayabusa 2007. And i could drive like Ghost Rider advertising for D3Scene. ^^My Dream^^

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually really need to say thank you to Bendik (both Bendiks), but Benizor quite helped a lot too as long as he decided to turn against this website. And Offtopic: please make your signature smaller, thank you.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^heh, thanks =) and btw, would you mind unipbanning my home ip? i can stay away from uploading stuff, but i like to come over here WITHOUT proxy. And you know last time you guys banned me.. i cant remember what the reason was actually, oh, it was the mass-bann thing, which actually happend :before: i sendt Karune the offsets ;p so i'm sure you can understand how that, after like, 2 times unfair banns earlier. pissed me off, but now i dont really care that much as i'm more into real life theese days.

And XplittR: you do a great job, keep it up, you mighty yellowcheese(:
    Tchoerk: never dissappointing me, keep it up aswell,
    Hendrik; i like the server this site is hosted on, same time as i like you from time 2 time^^
    Kamikaze: new mod, dont know you, but you have taken right descission in some threads when it comes to moderating.
    Horaz: Werent that active at the end of my adminship, but glad to see you back as Moderator.
    Blamethegame: always been sexy, both mentally and psychicly. keep it up,
    Nowa: Thanks for your maphacks lately, and keep it up, <3
    Caramba: we've had our fights, but whatever, your still sexy and a great moderator.

Just wanted to thank thoose i get in my head personally

And i'll fix my signature right ahead Sir.

Did you know? If everyone on this forum donated me 5£ i'd afford an Hayabusa 2007. And i could drive like Ghost Rider advertising for D3Scene. ^^My Dream^^

horaz is offline still learning engrish
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahahah. nearly 50% are IE noobs =\

/edit: Why am I not sexy? QQ

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't seen pic of you( btw Hendrik, like my sig now!? it took me 5 min just to resize it, first time i use photoshop *feels l33t*

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im glad i am unknown to the bendik

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanna be sexy

Look my profile

WHY AINT I SEXY

ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hendrik nice work; can you make a list of Users? Like:

Nick; Population; Status
    HauT-KrebS 10000.00% Premium Member

horaz is offline still learning engrish
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google made the pdf-file. For a user statistic hendricius would have to work. And I guess he doesn't feel like working

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast