Organner.pl FREE Summer Give Away 2012 - 500E

This is a discussion on Organner.pl FREE Summer Give Away 2012 - 500E within the Rules/Announcements board part of the General category; Originally Posted by dudeedud4 Exactly, on another forum this is running on, they specifically asked for "Active, respected members". They ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeedud4 View Post
    Exactly, on another forum this is running on, they specifically asked for "Active, respected members". They chose NONE of these, they chose members who had just registered, not the members with 4k+ posts.
    I'm not worried about that, just wondering why we don't qualify. Just because I didn't post in the CSS section doesn't qualify me, from what he said.

@kent

dudeedud4 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefallen1one View Post
    I'm not worried about that, just wondering why we don't qualify. Just because I didn't post in the CSS section doesn't qualify me, from what he said.
    I know, it was just another piece of information. Just saying that they were going back and forth on what they said.

skillfaker is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aiwnjoo View Post
    Nobody who has posted yet has ever actually shown an interest in cheating or CS:S so you won't be getting a key. I have 2 I will giveaway here so someone who cheats and "really" wants to use this and they have x32 bit then post.
    I am really interested, first of all I am testing new cheats ( private and public all the time) I know to rate the features quite well, also I am league player so I can test that out too. I play both esl and ungl and will be happy to review your product. I know I am a new member here but you can check my account on HF I am quite a respectable member.

dont.teel.any.one:) is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have been cheating for many years now i have tryd almost every hack possible .. but nothing atall beats organner ! im a customer of organner now and i will be that forever because organner is the best cheat i ever have used!

i REALLY want a Organnerphone

aiwnjoo is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot believe what I have just read, and have a mind to just cancel this from D3S now.

I approached Tracky and discussed this with him, this offer is not here to introduce people who have no prior interest in the cheating community but if it does then that is a bonus.

This offer was created to give back to the "active" cheating community that have displayed years of interest in the scene, those that regularly contribute or those that cannot afford such a cheat but deserve it from their displayed passion towards cheats.

Now get a grip, none of you will be chosen unless I feel you have contributed to the Counterstrike Source cheating scene or the community on a whole.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

I am going to give some keys to Tracky then he can run some sort of contest for this because I am appalled at what I have read on here.

dudeedud4 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot believe what I have just read, and have a mind to just cancel this from D3S now.

I approached Tracky and discussed this with him, this offer is not here to introduce people who have no prior interest in the cheating community but if it does then that is a bonus.

This offer was created to give back to the "active" cheating community that have displayed years of interest in the scene, those that regularly contribute or those that cannot afford such a cheat but deserve it from their displayed passion towards cheats.

Now get a grip, none of you will be chosen unless I feel you have contributed to the Counterstrike Source cheating scene or the community on a whole.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

I am going to give some keys to Tracky then he can run some sort of contest for this because I am appalled at what I have read on here.
    I'm going to be that guy and say that nowhere but this quote here about "this offer is not here to introduce people who have no prior interest in the cheating community but if it does then that is a bonus."

0KWVH.png

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    - Rules of our giveaway;

You must be a respected "regular" member of the community where this has been posted, with a positive post count.
    - You must provide a detailed testimonial review here within 2 weeks of your FREE subscription, or your access will be revoked.
    - Sharing this gift in any way will result in immediate termination, we will also revoke access on a lifetime basis.

If you feel that you pass the above requirements, please feel free to post here with the words "I want an Organnerphone" and you may be lucky enough to be chosen!
    I see it no where saying that we must have years of counterstrike source cheat interest.

You should possibly post your requirements a little better next time. As I see it, I am a respectable member of this community (D3scene) with a positive post count. If that is clearly not what you stated as "Meeting the requirements" on the original post, than I'll apologize.

You can't have your requirements so General, than rage at people for entering your contest. As far as I see it, most of them qualify according to your post.

You literally said nothing about any of this on your main post.

I just don't see justice in blaming everyone who entered for your own mistake.
    Don't get me wrong though, what your doing is cool, but I feel you are handling some things a little too harsh.
    Last edited by Matt; 07-13-2012 at 09:01 PM.

@kent

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

aiwnjoo is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree the conditions are rather vague, I didn't realise we would be catering for babies here as there was no issue on the other sites where we happily gave away 40 keys without any debates.

None of you ideally pass the requirements either, remember we are asking people to provide a detailed report of their experience, most of you either show poor etiquette or lack of cheat/game knowledge so it would be impossible to expect a detailed review from you therefore you do not qualify.

Let that be the end of it now, Tracky will be given some keys to give away.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    - You must provide a detailed testimonial review here within 2 weeks of your FREE subscription, or your access will be revoked.
    I see no where asking for a detailed report until after it was used.

You may find it cool to insult us who entered, but again, that's on you dude, your only making yourself look bad. It makes you look terrible insulting people when all we ask are questions.

You hold a contest. Then flame people who enter it because they did not following your imaginary rules. Again as stated, What you just said was found no where in your original post. You brought all this on yourself. All I was asking was why some of us don't qualify yet we match what you stated.

All I asked was a simple question. All I wanted was a simple answer.
    "I agree the conditions are rather vague" would have sufficed.

With that being said, next time you do something, be thorough and professional. I see no professionalism in insulting those who are mislead by your own text.

I am not trying to offend you, which you obviously see it as. I am trying to understand your logic in handling things.
    Last edited by Matt; 07-13-2012 at 11:01 PM.

@kent

Grab is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will become organner!
    CSS Account: l3ux1972
    Why i will have this?: I have fun with testing cheats and buy cheats, i will test this on leauge and public. hope i can get the hack.

I have 32x Bit OS.
    I want organnerphone

Last edited by Grab; 07-14-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast