Organner.pl FREE Summer Give Away 2012 - 500E

This is a discussion on Organner.pl FREE Summer Give Away 2012 - 500E within the Rules/Announcements board part of the General category; Originally Posted by aiwnjoo I agree the conditions are rather vague, I didn't realise we would be catering for babies ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    dudeedud4 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aiwnjoo View Post
    I agree the conditions are rather vague, I didn't realise we would be catering for babies here as there was no issue on the other sites where we happily gave away 40 keys without any debates.

None of you ideally pass the requirements either, remember we are asking people to provide a detailed report of their experience, most of you either show poor etiquette or lack of cheat/game knowledge so it would be impossible to expect a detailed review from you therefore you do not qualify.

Let that be the end of it now, Tracky will be given some keys to give away.
    There was no issue because the rules didn't constantly change.

Juicy is offline Q-( ^.^ Q--)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you ever wanna start making Bots Pm Me

aiwnjoo is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeedud4 View Post
    There was no issue because the rules didn't constantly change.
    The rules have not changed here either, but the entrants here seem to be "how can I put this nicely" less educated and do not understand rules.

It was always;

- You must provide a detailed testimonial review here within 2 weeks of your FREE subscription, or your access will be revoked.
    This is very clear that someone without either a good knowledge of cheats or someone who does not cheat within the target community (CS:S) DOES NOT QUALIFY. Why on earth would you think we would choose someone who has never ever posted anything about CS:S or cheats? Or did you expect me to write this as a rule;

- Entrants must have used counterstrike cheats before, know how to write in good English, be a part of the community, have more than 10 posts, have never used Organner before.
    You should not need babyfeeding like that, it made very clear sense to me and every other site this is posted on which is why keys were happily given away. This is also why Tracky received a key as it was plain and simple with him.

You all have not won, so instead of crying and bitching about it just accept it and go away.
    Last edited by aiwnjoo; 07-14-2012 at 09:51 AM.

dudeedud4 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rules have not changed here either, but the entrants here seem to be "how can I put this nicely" less educated and do not understand rules.

It was always;

This is very clear that someone without either a good knowledge of cheats or someone who does not cheat within the target community (CS:S) DOES NOT QUALIFY. Why on earth would you think we would choose someone who has never ever posted anything about CS:S or cheats? Or did you expect me to write this as a rule;

You should not need babyfeeding like that, it made very clear sense to me and every other site this is posted on which is why keys were happily given away. This is also why Tracky received a key as it was plain and simple with him.

You all have not won, so instead of crying and bitching about it just accept it and go away.

I couldn't care less that I didn't win, it's a contest... The fact of the matter is that the rules were never clearly defined based on what you have just posted. You are bending the rules. Here is the part that gets me though.
    Then what was the purpose of giving away CS:S accounts for?

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just all of you wait some more days - Something else will come up. Promised!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456