D3Scene

This is a discussion on D3Scene within the Rules/Announcements board part of the General category; This is truly the craziest ... this long journey with this site has really opened my eyes when I look ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D3Scene

This is truly the craziest ... this long journey with this site has really opened my eyes when I look at all the love you guys have given me. You all have given me the strength I needed to pursue with what I love doing, pushing me through my struggles and now I can honestly say I am so overwhelmed with what has happened with my position for this site. I had started as a leecher, a rude little kid who was completely immature and fought with many members at first; I had only few friends for the first couple years. Hendrick and Tracky and Tchoreck (I forgot how to spell his name hehe) as well as Volund, Stroh (who fought for me to become a WoW Mod back in the day) and I will never forgot my personal favs who had been with me the entire time; Dead, FreshFish, 35Yeros, and of course ServerMan.

At first, I was bitter, like a rotten fruit; not sure what exactly I was doing, as I was only a mere freshman in highschool when I had joined. I stowed my pride, and doing so has lead me to become a very helpful person here. I was glad to be a mod on multiple sections here. It feels like a higher power has given my the courage to continue with doing what I loved; I was dealt a bad hand persay, and I wasnt going to give up and make it amount to nothing. I am thankful I had few fans, for they helped me develop my morals. Now when ever I come here (which I consider my second job for my real job is a night time one,) I end up having as much fun as I did back in the day; maybe even a little more since I have moved through so far in the staff and I love it. With all this new success; I still can not believe the amount of the love level, especially when most of them thought I was acted like the devil; but I was a painted up psycho who loved to do what I do. The response was overwhelming, and it still is and I honestly do not think I can thank you guys enough. This announcement is dedicated to all of you who got me out of the hell I was in, for now I am gladly proud to say I am apart of the best forum I have ever joined.

Recognizing all the humongous love I'd get here through messages, visiter messages, threads, reputation ...
    Well, to all my friends on here, this how I will say thank you; and you can tell all those noobs that hate me because they're just upset that they arent you for receiving back what you have given me. They are just mad that they arent in your shoes, for I personally try to always go out of my way to show you how much I care for this place. Some were fishy, but we rid out the bad and bring in the good.

So.. anyways,this is for all you whohelped me get where I am today. You helped me create this place, by believing we could turn this website around and we all have done that in our own way. I will always plan on giving you what your suspicion wants, waking up all the scammers, ragers, ect. To the early "Stroup" friends, thank you for feeling my pain and getting my through the lows because I now aim for the highs; but for the newbies who are here now, I'm so glad that you made it here and I welcome you to stay for as long as you would like. I have made quite a bit of friends here and I enjoy you all. Just know that I'm thankful and I will never ever let you down.

I had opened up my heart, and offered everything that was inside. A freaking ocean full of truth had flowed out of me. I thank you all for making it through my pain, we all swam through our own pride and I honestly dont think there is anything else I need from you guys. I love this place with all my heart and will never, ever, let you down.
    This is just in general so overwhelming and I love it.

And dont forget Juicy, he was always there in the GFX section with me .. damn memories just keep flowing

-Ryan

Last edited by Ryan; 08-18-2012 at 04:42 AM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kickass dude. I've come to continuously like this place more and more each day.

Thank you sir, for being awesome.

@kent

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Nekokami is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice writeup, I agree with you, this place is 95% awesomeness
    GJ on becoming a helpful person (and you are!)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nekokami For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    95 ???
    No no, it is 100 %

Tarzan is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude who are you? never knew that your are a mod....

.r.a.g.e. is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off what Ryan wrote was very well done, truely inspirational. For my part i've always loved this site simply becuase of the community. I've always turned away from leeching and instead I try to post and help throughout the forums, I don't even use hacks but I'm glad to find out how they operate so I can help those who have troubles with them. I'm happy to find that people have made resources years and years again to make my experience what it has been in some of my favorite games of all time. I respect all members here because even the highest ones here have leeched and done wrong at some point in some time. We all start and build our way up.
    Last edited by .r.a.g.e.; 08-16-2012 at 11:22 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to .r.a.g.e. For This Useful Post:

4GoTeN_Ho3 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it was so long but worth reading

Tarzan is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well to be honest im like a troll and i like to troll but i dont troll on d3scene that much because trolling good communities is not very good to troll

get ma point?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really but it will do hehe

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitJuice View Post
    Well to be honest im like a troll and i like to troll but i dont troll on d3scene that much because trolling good communities is not very good to troll

get ma point?
    I wouldn't sign that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast