Just to clear everything up..

This is a discussion on Just to clear everything up.. within the Rules/Announcements board part of the General category; Well, i see the thread is gone now, but i'll just clear it up so there won't be any question ...

Bendik2 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to clear everything up..

Well, i see the thread is gone now, but i'll just clear it up so there won't be any question marks.

Hello guys, i just think it's about time for me to let you see my side of the case...
    Originally posted by XplittRHe posted viruses, stole money, and deleted all posts so Hendrik had to backup from the last 10 hours.
    1) i Never, Ever posted any viruses on purpose, I'm sure everybody here know that if you have an virus on your computer it can easily bind to things on your computer, I'm not saying this is the case, but, ive never done anything bad on purpose.

2) Stole money? - I'm very sorry, but i had a bill i HAD to get rid of. All further money will go to the pool.

3) Deleted all posts? - My friend Ari did this. Along with a moderator called Ghost, they thought they would revenge me. i said "Don't". and i explained them that it wouldnt help, i said that Hendrik probably had a backup saved from 2-3 days. and that revenging me will not help in any situation.

Originally posted by Hendricius He deleted all important posts and wrote everywhere as "The Easterbunny", he logged in as "Ghost" a Mod f our site.
    1) This was also done by Ari and David (Ghost).
    Originally posted by Sarinha
    oh so sweet this young boy calles bendik.....

ps. because of this idiot i was banned for nearly a half day -.-
    I'm sorry to hear that, but i banned a guy that posted Racism, Spam, Flaming etc, and i accidently banned 201 users with the same ISP / Ip or smth.
    Originally posted by Sarinhawell..he was a nice guy until he banned me -.- (hey, thats a trauma for me!)
    Hey, I'm sure it was! and im glad to hear you looked at me as a nice guy.. i always liked you too Sarinha! check my previous line to see why i banned you..
    [i]Originally posted by Hendricius[i]
    He added Access into the Stealthbot I use so he could change my Idle message to:

I feel sorry for him.
    1) This was also done my by real life friend Ari, he have access to my account "H4X0R" because hes helping me with Deathwing.
    Originally posted by NoplaN
    maybe, he have some psychological problems?
    I Can personally inform you about that i'm a very smart and outstanding person. but on another hand i can remind you about that i'm only 15 years old.

Originally posted by Gevorgkhc
    Depends on whose perspective you're looking from. BendiK claims he was framed and wrongfully accused of something else, in which resulted in his demotion. This was his, rather childish, revenge.
    Wow Gev.. that was a shock! in someway you actually stood up for me! Except that it wasnt my revenge, but my Friends...(i didnt agree with them)
    Originally posted by Black_eye
    How did this start off anyway

btw who is better wc3 player hendrik or bendik ?
    Hendrik(&All^^) > Me at Frozen Throne.
    Me > Hendrik at Reign of Chaos.
    Originally posted by Sarinha
    i dont wanna know,how he reacts when a girl break up with him because of anoher boy...lol....
    Then i hire a hitman and take her down! .. nah.. only kidding.. I'm sure if that was the case i would take a minute and listen to her, and she probably would have a good reason to break up with me. Some persons just does not fit together and i respect that. (ive never been dumped, so i can't really put myself in that position tough).
    Originally posted by Black_eye
    so the spambot has it always been packed with keyloger and virus or recantly
    I Never changed the spambot after i uploaded it, it was based on a Code found at Skillhackerz, i didn't add anything to it, just changed Delay of the spam. I'm not sure how it could be a virus.

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Just to clear everything up..

Ok BendiK.

Keep your good work up and kill your friends .
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)