My first hello thread

This is a discussion on My first hello thread within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hello! )...

nekrasovkb is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first hello thread

Hello! )

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey there, enjoy your stay

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Out of nowhere, a Wild Matt appears. He proceeds to dig through his beard and pull out what looks like to be a ships oar. He grins and holds it out to you, as if expecting you to take it.

Greetings, welcome to the river of awesome. I'll be your tour guide. Here is the oar of rules, please look it over before deciding to board the ship. Please keep all profanity and thereof in your head at all times, no need to say something if it isn't nice.
    Those giant towers in the distance are Tracky and Hendricious, they are all seeing and all knowing. If you look to your left, you'll see what are known as the Jolinar and the Kent. Peacefully grazing in the beer meadow. They will, however, attack those who are prone to misbehaving, stupidity, and breaking/dirtying up the oar of rules. On your right is the Zbon and the Jussp. The Zbon is known for having it's nose in a book constantly and banning people in the shadows. The jussp Is rather new to the River of awesome. He's still in training. Don't mind him if he's licking that rock. We'll get him on the right track. (HUEHUEHUE!)
    You can see all these other boats on the river. Some have sunk, some are fortified and becoming better and better. Some are becoming rickety and breaking apart by not following the main oar of rules. This is where I will leave you. You choose how to maintain your ship on the River. Your choices will determine if you sink or stay afloat.

With that, Matt poofs away in a puff of smoke. Off to help another newbie get acquainted to the river of awesome.

@kent