Just want to say hello! to every one here :)

This is a discussion on Just want to say hello! to every one here :) within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hi guys. I'm Ramzey here and i am fron New Zealand. How is every one ? Well hope you are ...

RAMZTEC is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to say hello! to every one here :)

Hi guys. I'm Ramzey here and i am fron New Zealand. How is every one ? Well hope you are all doing good :laugh:

First of all i would like to say a big thanks you to the admins for sending me that Welcome Email. I liked it alot because it made me feel that i am belong already.

I'm here ready to learn more and contribute what ever know about this hacking thing ( I'm not gonna hide and die with it :laugh: ) because i believe contribution is a key to help our community getting more popularer and stronger.

Here is a little thing about my self. Wow is my only online game i have played and i'm not a greedy person, i have my hacking limitation ( never been caught or banned ). I used Wpe pro to get almost what ever i want in Wow and most of the time i hacked for Xp to Power level my chars up, am talking about back in the day when most Priavate server was on 1.12.XX and now i dont think Wpe pro is working on the higher version any more as i tried on 2.3.2 verson a couple days ago but that doesnt matter.

The matter is i have found this community now after 3 days of googling as you all know that there are lots of spamming websites this day.

Any way i would like to shoult out to Covela. I think you are a hero when i saw your post.

WPE Pro Buy Any Item

Wish you all have a good day and take care:smiley:

RAMZTEC

Last edited by RAMZTEC; 01-13-2008 at 12:46 AM. Reason: correcting words

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    welcome!!!!!
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."