[email protected]! :)

This is a discussion on [email protected]! :) within the Say Hello board part of the General category; Hello everyone. I am new to the private server/repack thing. I am trying to eventually end up with a well ...

Confucious is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up [email protected]! :)

Hello everyone. I am new to the private server/repack thing. I am trying to eventually end up with a well working, Blizzlike, Cata server with decent working classes, factions, questline, bg, dung, and dailies for me, my wife, and a few family/friends to play together. I hope to learn how to create my own perhaps even someday. We don't want to make money. We just want to have some fun together. None of us like the new Warcraft. So this is our goal. ^^ It is awesome to meet everyone. I hope you have a wonderful day/night, depending on where you live. There were no computers when I was a child, so I learn things as I go! lol

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucious View Post
    Hello everyone. I am new to the private server/repack thing. I am trying to eventually end up with a well working, Blizzlike, Cata server with decent working classes, factions, questline, bg, dung, and dailies for me, my wife, and a few family/friends to play together. I hope to learn how to create my own perhaps even someday. We don't want to make money. We just want to have some fun together. None of us like the new Warcraft. So this is our goal. ^^ It is awesome to meet everyone. I hope you have a wonderful day/night, depending on where you live. There were no computers when I was a child, so I learn things as I go! lol
    No computers when you were a child. The ENIAC was created October of 1973. If you were a child then, you would be roughly 45-50 years old. If so, I applaud you for still playing video games and taking interests in emulation at your age.

@kent

Confucious is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, was off the scene awhile, and yes. I am 50+ going on21 til I die! lol Nice to meet you.

HeroesMU is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI Guys